Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What Have You Done to Your FORD Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
My sons installed my camper shell this afternoon, It was cleaned up yesterday. Came out nice. I will repaint it when I paint my truck this summer.

100_2274.jpg

100_2275.jpg

today

I just installed a 460 w 429cj heads I recently built added a new built C6 with a 2700 B/M stall converter. I only drove it around the block because I have to change the other quarter panel and door yet, but it was really , really cool cause it's been sitting for 4 years. Can't wait to get back on it and get it ready to drive it this summer... finally.smilieFordlogo

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Cliff, I think your truck is crying out for those 8-spokes.

Today I washed the Ranger.

I didn't do anything to the poor F100. It needs some serious love.

Not that kind of love sickos.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Cliff, I think your truck is crying out for those 8-spokes.

Today I washed the Ranger.

I didn't do anything to the poor F100. It needs some serious love.

Not that kind of love sickos.

I am going to a friends house tues to sand blast them then I will paint them Black with Chrome Lug nuts. BTW did you pm me a price on those caps?

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Fixed the heater on the 85, did a little work on the 72s front end but then cussed it up and down cause somebody thought the vent tube was a press in when its threaded and the stores are all closed so I cant get a pipe tap and die to fix it.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Worked on the 79 some more...now sporting a nice blood blister.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
still cussing the Flareside... the manifold bolts still wont line up....

Even prying on it to try and line it up? You don't have the ones already in tightened down do you? Maybe you should try taking them all out again then putting the ones that are givin you a hellova time in first....

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Installed my roff lights from LMC. I can't complain. They fit and look like the old ones. They even have DOT numbers.

Old one to the right.

lights01.jpg

lights02.jpg

lights03.jpg

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Thanks. Your cap looks good as well. Gonna be nice when you get it all painted up.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
still cussing the Flareside... the manifold bolts still wont line up....

If you have the bolts loosely in and they won't line up even with prying then the manifold is probably warped. Use studs! If it doesn't go on then you definitely have warped manifolds. You should be able to get replacements through Dorman. That's where mine came from. I don't know the price though. I forced Autozone to buy them for me when they gave me the wrong heads on my engine.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles