Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

***Wanted/Selling dent/bump parts***

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Anybody have a an A/C vent that goes in the center of the dash???

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well I was just looking for the vent, but if anyone has the ducting, I could probably use that too.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I should have a vent, I'll check today. The chrome might be a bit faded on it a little bit.

Alright...thanks Buck...no worries about the chrome, it's going in the Bronco.

Fellro

Staff member
I've got two...

Fellro

Staff member
pm sent...

For Sale Headers with new collectors,Header gaskets and new locking bolts.I got the new they are scratches.I got the gasket and locking bolts from Bronco Graveyard.When I got them they was for a 79 Ford F150 2wd so not sure it will work on a 4wd or not.Asking $150 for everything.Thanks Tony

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm assuming for a 302 judging from the sig?????

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Got pics or a brand name...could be interested...IIRC it doesn't take much to make a 2wd header fit a 4wd in 79...and if they're the right brand and the price seems right, I could be interested.

bendog

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
WANTED: Race track style crew cab trim between front and rear doors and on rear door, Just the top pieces. Factory rear chrome bumper, nice hood, tailgate.
SELLING or (preferably trading): New MSD6AL, never on a running engine, various A/C parts, Assorted crew cab parts, ask.
Thanks.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hi ben the headers has a sticker on them that say Doug Thorley headers.I will try to get a pic of them sometime soon.thanks Tony

Whooooooooa...no way, that's pretty awesome. They haven't made headers for the 351M/400 in years...I even contacted them, they said they still had everything to do it, but they'd have to make 3 sets, and they'd be 8-1200 a set. Anyway, looking forward to pics.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts