Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v3...the Dents we find

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Ken, you need a new plow truck don't you? It's in your region, anyway.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....and I need more tax deductions....that's the ticket! Now if only the wifey will buy it!

This thing would be an awesome workhorse for my property!!!!

hahaha, love the custom sign on the wood box!!! YelloThumbUp

Haha....I thought that was a good touch as well!

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^VIN is right...but we have another 79 highboy and 42k original miles and it woulda been a 60 in the rear. Either doesn't know jack...or the door was swapped. But, for 5k, I could overlook the ignorance if it what the VIN says.

I wasn't quick enough on this one , just got an email back saying it was sold.:

1979 F-350 Supercab Lariat 4 X 4 - $500 (Virginia Beach)

1979 F-350 Supercab Lariat 4 X 4. One Owner. 170K miles. PS,PB,AT. Body in bad shape. Running gear good. Good tires. New spare and wheel never on ground.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Thinking about trading UP to a dent Bronco? smilieFordlogo

No :wasntme: . We needed the one we have so it would be more wifey friendly; modern ac, push button 4wd, power options, more comfortable ride, efi, etc.

Yeah...probably the nicest Bronco I've ever seen. There are a couple differen color combos I'd like to see on it though.

I like the baby blue on it, but it's not as manly as I'd like....I like Ranger429's combo of black and grey! smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I don't mind the baby blue...but my favorite tutone colors are obviously red/white, dk brn met/'cream', jade/bright white and dk blue met/bright white.

Black and silver never really appealed to me.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
I've never been of that baby blue on the dents...or the blue interior for that matter. But...wow! That's one nice Bronco! I would not complain about the color if I had a chance to own it.

Kind of strange to see a bench in a Ranger XLT Bronco. Not saying you couldn't get it, you just usually see the buckets in the higher trim levels.

I've never been of that baby blue on the dents...or the blue interior for that matter. But...wow! That's one nice Bronco! I would not complain about the color if I had a chance to own it.

Kind of strange to see a bench in a Ranger XLT Bronco. Not saying you couldn't get it, you just usually see the buckets in the higher trim levels.

Hey Steve, Why don't you buy it and swap out the seats. Then I can buy that seat from you and put it in my truck. :) :) It looks like the same seat as a SC.

On another thought, I should buy the Bronco and sell my truck. It is a nice one.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
Hey Steve, Why don't you buy it and swap out the seats. Then I can buy that seat from you and put it in my truck. :) :) It looks like the same seat as a SC.

On another thought, I should buy the Bronco and sell my truck. It is a nice one.

Get the Bronco. I'll take your truck! I like the blue on your truck MUCH better.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
So, this rig I just saw this morning popped up for sale in Maine and I've seen this thing (and even posted some pics from car shows) is pretty decked and chromed out! I'm not 100% crazy about it though, but am totally in love with all the chrome in the engine and the fiberglass tonneau which I want for mine. I think the wheels are too big too. Don't care for the grill or big mirrors. And I've never been a fan of cab lights (sorry Doug!). The chrome on the bottom I don't care for.

Wonder what he wants for it. It's not in any of the local publication listings, so maybe he's just trying ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&sspagename=ADME:B%3***:US:1123#ht_500wt_1182

Oh btw, this rig beat me at 2 car show events where I came in 2nd in the truck classes at two of the biggest shows in Maine.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
So, this rig I just saw this morning popped up for sale in Maine and I've seen this thing (and even posted some pics from car shows) is pretty decked and chromed out! I'm not 100% crazy about it though, but am totally in love with all the chrome in the engine and the fiberglass tonneau which I want for mine. I think the wheels are too big too. Don't care for the grill or big mirrors. And I've never been a fan of cab lights (sorry Doug!). The chrome on the bottom I don't care for.

Wonder what he wants for it. It's not in any of the local publication listings, so maybe he's just trying ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&sspagename=ADME:B%3***:US:1123#ht_500wt_1182

Oh btw, this rig beat me at 2 car show events where I came in 2nd in the truck classes at two of the biggest shows in Maine.

That's because you didn't have cab lights. smilietease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts