Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

V2..The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I dnt think its all original either with 7000 mi. bottom of the bed looked like it was popped/dented out a bit. and the paint use didnt have an original texture to it, although it looked decent. Guy is pretty dumb, considering many even 90's trucks had 460's.

That floor mat is not original either. Ford quality control would never allow that floor mat to look like that leaving the building

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
It is nice....factory AC, only 37k miles....I think I'd want a tire size up or two, but you're right, there is something to say about original restore without all the additional stuff (which I still like by the way). I'm not so sure for more than $10k though. :suspicious:

Ya i like this one too. 10,000 with reserve not met is a lil high though. Im with you on the tires, could stand too be a lil bigger, they could def stand to be wider.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
that one is nice! I'd drive it

Love checking this one out....there's something to say about the tan/orange color....nothing pansy about that.

I had those exact wheels on my rig when I purchased it and it didn't go with all the chrome on it, so I went with chrome ones. The ones on here are a polished silver and although shine pretty good in sun light, look like crap when next to real chrome; sort of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts