Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

V2..The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/2324874357.html

"1977 Ford F 150 with 501 cubic inch stroker motor (460 stroked), professionally built by Speedomotive in Cal. Dish top pistons, Edelbrock aluminum heads, roller rockers, aluminum water pump,Edelbrock performer intake with Holly 750. dyno at 508 HP, 631 Lbs torque, C 6 race transmission, Detroit locker rear, leather interior, all new brakes, rotors, shocks"

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/2324874357.html

"1977 Ford F 150 with 501 cubic inch stroker motor (460 stroked), professionally built by Speedomotive in Cal. Dish top pistons, Edelbrock aluminum heads, roller rockers, aluminum water pump,Edelbrock performer intake with Holly 750. dyno at 508 HP, 631 Lbs torque, C 6 race transmission, Detroit locker rear, leather interior, all new brakes, rotors, shocks"

Similar engine specs to mine....that engine is close to the asking price, eh? Not too much to look at, although I love the two tone....always have. What about interior? smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damn...that confuses me even further. The plan was to always put trim back on...and I think it still looks damn good. But I've grown accustomed to not having it, and I think it's rather unique, yet keeps it clean, all the while giving the necessary break up.

Hey I know that truck.

I saw it at the Canadian Nationals at Arthur Ontario.

Go to go check my truck shows pics and find it

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Damn...that confuses me even further. The plan was to always put trim back on...and I think it still looks damn good. But I've grown accustomed to not having it, and I think it's rather unique, yet keeps it clean, all the while giving the necessary break up.

I'd lean towards the molding myself!smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Geee, what a dilemma. To make your truck look stock awesome, or unique awesome.

HAHA...thanks man.

I'd lean towards the molding myself!smilieFordlogo

Well...the good part is, I have a few years to stew on the decision.

If/when I build my next dent, I'll only go with the trim if I get it chrome plated.

Cough cough...I have a set. We got a new replacement process line here too, etch, anodize, chrome...whatever you want. I'm trying to talk them in to refurbing a couple sets of trim for me on a trial basis, since they no longer do 'g' jobs. Don't ask me what the g stands for.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Cough cough...I have a set. We got a new replacement process line here too, etch, anodize, chrome...whatever you want. I'm trying to talk them in to refurbing a couple sets of trim for me on a trial basis, since they no longer do 'g' jobs. Don't ask me what the g stands for.

I know. I want it. Give me about a year.

As for the 'g'... :suspicious:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I know. I want it. Give me about a year.

As for the 'g'... :suspicious:

HAHA...I really don't know what the 'g' stands for...I just know that's the designation they give to private jobs that benefit an employee. From what I understand, they allowed them until about 2 years ago, when work loads weren't being completed because they were taking advantage of the company's good will.

Fellro

Staff member

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^I'd like to get my hands on that front bench though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts