Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

V2..The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does he keep finding these ?

The first one conveniently has NO pictures of the passenger side. All ten pictures are of the same thing.

Second one has no pictures of the tail gate.

He has links to photobucket pics. He does show plenty of pics in those links.
The main thing that makes me think something is shady with him is his feedback never seems to grow yet he is always selling trucks on ebay. Is a lot of his auctions being ended early? I see a few recent things in his f/b but it sure seems like he lists a lot of trucks.

Last edited:

73FordF100

Georgia Chapter member
Georgia
Yeah something is fishy about this guy. How does he make these trucks look so good and like yall said, where does he get them from???

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Talk him down to 1k and you'd have a pretty nice buy.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
2 years for the 400?...another idjit.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Talk him down to 1k and you'd have a pretty nice buy.

Not looking for another project...I gotta get all mine back to tip top shape. Bronco's intake gaskets, axle seals, ball joints and tires come first. Red's control valve, power cylinder, tires and carb rebuild come next. Then Thunder's bottom end rebuild comes after that. Then I'd like to put a 60/70 combo under the Bronco with 6" Deavers all the way around. Then redo red's interior. THEN I'll start thinking about another project...which by that time will probably be getting Red done right. Of course, all this goes out the window if the right project comes along at the right time and price.

Ehhh...you can't pick the sellers. I've come to realize most sellers are idjits.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Not looking for another project...I gotta get all mine back to tip top shape. Bronco's intake gaskets, axle seals, ball joints and tires come first. Red's control valve, power cylinder, tires and carb rebuild come next. Then Thunder's bottom end rebuild comes after that. Then I'd like to put a 60/70 combo under the Bronco with 6" Deavers all the way around. Then redo red's interior. THEN I'll start thinking about another project...which by that time will probably be getting Red done right. Of course, all this goes out the window if the right project comes along at the right time and price.

Too much like work!

Ehhh...you can't pick the sellers. I've come to realize most sellers are idjits.

Truf.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Too much like work!

As Doug said (sorta), it's a hobby, so it justifies the cost and time involved. Besides, it's cheaper than a therapist.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
As Doug said (sorta), it's a hobby, so it justifies the cost and time involved. Besides, it's cheaper than a therapist.

Debatable price wise. smilietease

I geuss he ment the years that they were in truck, 77,78,79, but that would still be longer than 2 yrs lol.

Fellro

Staff member

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
Ben...there is a farm truck up here in NJ for sale, guy says he was asking $600 for it a 76 f150 2wd w/ 390 auto a/c w/ factory cap and moulding on the bottom and wide center moulding...it is calling you for it's pristine grille, lights and bumper w/ bumperettes/push....or what ever you call them ???...:)

Last edited:

Fellro

Staff member

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ben...there is a farm truck up here in NJ for sale, guy says he was asking $600 for it a 76 f150 2wd w/ 390 auto a/c w/ factory cap and moulding on the bottom and wide center moulding...it is calling you for it's pristine grille, lights and bumper w/ bumperettes/push....or what ever you call them ???...:)

You're no good for my wallet...haha.

I'd lay 5k out for that.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Driver and pass side door lower race track, if ya grab it let me know what you want for it and what shippin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts