Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

V2..The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^ The CC's are 166.5 " and the SCS were 7" longer then the standard . So
173.5" should be the wheel base . = 14.46 feet

God almighty...that is a helluva land yacht, and that bed didn't look cut down anywhere either to be made to fit on a shorter frame...so I'd say 173.5" could be a legit wb.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Unless you're 8'1"...I'd say you're right.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Haha yall are funny. I wanna know how that guy made it and why lol.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a truck I found that I hate to say it's kinda cool:
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/ctd/2192539083.html

I thought it said somewhere in there that he bought the truck that way and he had mainly dealt with cosmetics. As for the truck, I don't wanna admit it either...but I always thought it would be awesome (strictly for show purposes) to have a slammed and bagged dent F100 and a sky high 79 350 that I could park the 100 under. I know I know...very toolish, but I always thought it would be cool.

I'd give him $100 for the rims.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
just me, 6k with wheels.
Paint looks good, but admits to quite a bit of cancer.

I'd agree with that price...but keep in mind, it has that Northern rust belt premium added to it. You and I look at that truck and say 'look at that rust'...a northerner looks at that truck and says 'what rust'.

If that is a factory push bar and it does have a d60 this could be worth the money.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/cto/2182010211.html

As whole...that truck sells for $6-800 around here...parted out, the front 60 gets at least that.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Its not very likely that truck has a 60 upfront, as far as i know the snow package had a manual trans...
But i could very well be wrong, and the snow package, was the only way for a 250 to get a 60, unless it was swapped.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Its not very likely that truck has a 60 upfront, as far as i know the snow package had a manual trans...
But i could very well be wrong, and the snow package, was the only way for a 250 to get a 60, unless it was swapped.

A D60 could be ordered under a 250 in 78, and they came standard under the Sno-Fighters...dunno how accurate them only having M/T's is either...pretty sure Scott's 250 was a Sno-Fighter and he has an auto...although the 429 is swapped in so maybe the trans is too.

Depended on the GVW. Camper specials had a higher weight limit for the over the cab slide in campers. Which put them in the need of the higher weight limit front axle.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Depended on the GVW. Camper specials had a higher weight limit for the over the cab slide in campers. Which put them in the need of the higher weight limit front axle.

Edit...nevermind, I was confused again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts