Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

transplant from over yonder....

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Transplant From FTE

Hey all....my name is Junior...a few of ya'll know me from FTE but a few probly don't...Chris told me to come here said ya'll were cool as hell.......I've got a 95 F-150 Flareside.......I'll try and get my profile and gallery done by the end of this weekend and I look forward to BSin and sharin info with ya'll...Later On

JR

Welcome aboard. I am sorry that you have to know Chris though. My condolences.

Where are you from?

The site is small still, but we have members spread across the country (FL to CA) and even a few from the next one to the north (Canada).

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Altoona Florida........I know...sometimes he acts like a tree huggin hippie......I guess it's alrigth since he phtoshopped me a nice sig though...I'm pretty computer Illiterate.Later

JR

Fellro

Staff member
I've seen ya around over there, glad to have you join us here!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Glad you made it Junior.

To the rest of you SHOVE IT!!!

Also... I know I'm just workin' AGAINST myself here... But DAMN it funny that he called me a hippie! Hahaha, I did not tell him that you all call me a hippie here... Junior, you'll come to find that these guys all know me as "the resident hippie".

I assure you I am not... :headbang:

ps. MY condolences to Junior for living in the same state as TONY!! Ohhh man... Junior you'll be meeting Tony pretty soon. Don't get your hopes up :D

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Welcome to FTF Junior!!! Unlike the "other site", you will find the FTF admins and moderators care for the members here!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome and to agree with the rest of you sorry for knowing hippie chris!
smilieneenar

Jr..welcome to the joint. for reference,,,,,i'm the ONLY non-commie here

Brian...that just makes you a spreader of commie-ism!

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Ya know...this is pretty much the only thread I've read on here and I've already laughed my a** off more here than at "the other site".....eh he's from california.....doesn't surprise me he's the resident hippie...a science geek too...that doesn't mix......so who is Tony and where in Florida is he?Thanks for the warm (eh funny as hell) welcomes....and Fellro...I'm what ya call a floater...ha ha ha....that ain't just cuz I'm a fatty either lol.and Carl...Semper Fi...Till The Day I Die.Hoo ah

JR

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
So I know that we're all pretty comfortable with names around here but some of us don't have them in our sigs. Hey guys, maybe introduce yourselves to the new members so we don't have to be a bunch of strangers around here?

Here's a few Junior (in no specific order):
*slmann = Scott (admin)
*Blue Goose = Brad (admin)
*O'Rattlecan = Ryan (admin)
*mrfixit = Tom (super mod-- give this guy a REALLY hard way to go ;))
*lil_dq = Doc
*lenny1carl = Carl (with Sassy in tow -- also a commie/Hillary lover)
*Brian_B = ....cmon
*polarbear = Ernie
*Econo = Jim
*GrimReaper6969 = Jurgen (DjDemon from FTE)
*89frankenford = Travis (from FTE)
*TheRoadVirus = Ryan (from FTE)
*john112deere = Ian
*F150 = Chris?? (I think)
*6L PWR = Todd (blew up his 6.0L, point and laugh at him)
*blacksnapon = Vince (cert'd Ford tech and real bright guy)

The rest of you, I don't believe I know your names (unless its in your sig/username). Sound off men!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Welcome Junior! I thought it'd be nice havin' new guys until I read you're a friend of Chris'. Hopefully, not a good friend! ROFLMOA

*6L PWR = Todd (blew up his 6.0L, point and laugh at him)
At least I ain't no hippie with a truck that has tiny wheels on it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts