Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

transplant from over yonder....

Yeah...if you cannot figure out my name...you really must be a friend of Chris' :suspicious: smilietease

If you see Brian_B around a ford site anywhere..more than likely it is me. Same login name everywhere I am registered.

Oh...TODD... Real trucks have 3 pedals, built in running boards, and spark plugs.

add me to the transplant list. booted from FTE for 3 days. credit to Chris as well :)

been reading almost every post for the last month or so, just didn't have a reason to post until i had a lovely email in my inbox this morning about being banned

EDIT: Ken - it was over email, not PM.

Last edited:

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Yeah...if you cannot figure out my name...you really must be a friend of Chris' :suspicious: smilietease

If you see Brian_B around a ford site anywhere..more than likely it is me. Same login name everywhere I am registered.

Oh...TODD... Real trucks have 3 pedals, built in running boards, and spark plugs.

My Model T has 3 pedals!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Glad to have you here Tom. I reckon I'll be spending a little extra time here over the next 3 days since I GOT BANNED TOO!! (for 3 days)

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Hey all....my name is Junior...a few of ya'll know me from FTE but a few probly don't...Chris told me to come here said ya'll were cool as hell.......I've got a 95 F-150 Flareside.......I'll try and get my profile and gallery done by the end of this weekend and I look forward to BSin and sharin info with ya'll...Later On

JR

Welcome to the madhouse............Glad your here :D :wavey:

Gunner

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
MY condolences to Junior for living in the same state as TONY!! Ohhh man... Junior you'll be meeting Tony pretty soon. Don't get your hopes up :D

Who decided to give hippies the right to post? Chris is just jealous of me because he is a has been. Welcome to the site. I think you are the third Floridian. :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Tony please refer to my title under my user name. That's right, Truck of the Forever, you're only truck of the month. Chris Crowe is not a has been, and never will be. Thank you very MUCH :D

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Damnit you got me.

I'M NOT A HIPPIE. There, all better :D

Then howcome you were asking for a website to order tie-dye polyester slacks :D

Gunner

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Geesh you guys are friggin hilarious....oh oh oh I wanna get banned too...I think i mighta just done that......I smell a rat...and I think it's QL2.Maybe it's not a rat...maybe it's a flower and smog......

Then howcome you were asking for a website to order tie-dye polyester slacks :D

Gunner

What's wrong with that?were they parachute?Glad to see ya Tom

JR

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
What's wrong with that?were they parachute?Glad to see ya Tom

JR

Tie dyed, polyester parachute pants with a Sans-O-Belt waistband?........The implications of THAT..............They're............Well...........Just TERRIFYING :D

Gunner

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
.......but sooooo Skandocious...

Ok...........Fine............But if I find out he goes commando, I'll never set foot in this thread again :D

Gunner

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts