Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Time for a new Chapter Leader

Nobody ever really gave me the go-ahead to redo the flyers. If the admins want me to do it then I can.

Chris, would you please work on the flyers? j/k Bud, we would be grateful if you would put your creative touch to our flyers, sir...

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
wow, how did i miss this thread?
Dang, I am fairly sure i am not the most active member in the texas chapter...
But who knows...
I would be up for chapter leader....
As far as fliers, i could pass some out.

Connie, i havent got any fliers on my truck...
Just the occasional ticket...

TexasNomad said:
Well I'll stand up for the part if no one else wants it..

truckin4life said:
I would be up for chapter leader....

LLLLLadies and Gentlemen, LLLLLet's get rrrrready to rrrrrumble!!!

In this corner, Texas the Liyote Nnnomad :box2:

..........................................................................................................................................and in this corner, truckin4life :box2:

OK guys, this is a cage match, shake hands, may the best man win, go to your corners and come out fighting...........Ding Ding Ding

smiliepopcorn smilieeatndrink smiliepopcorn smilieeatndrink

Last edited:

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Why not a death match?? That would show supremeacy over others and could help prevent an uprising.
Yeah,but it would dwindle our ranks.:spank:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
LLLLLadies and Gentlemen, LLLLLet's get rrrrready to rrrrrumble!!!

In this corner, Texas the Liyote Nnnomad :box2:

..........................................................................................................................................and in this corner, truckin4life :box2:

OK guys, this is a cage match, shake hands, may the best man win, go to your corners and come out fighting...........Ding Ding Ding

smiliepopcorn smilieeatndrink smiliepopcorn smilieeatndrink

Sorry Don, its nothing personal but i'm going to have to make your children orphans....

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
midnight rodeo was closed before i moved here in 03 i think. club rodeo opened in the old graham central station bldg when they closed for TABC fines i think it was. club rodeo closed this summer when charlie thompson pulled his stock. no more live bull riding so they shut'er down. i liked that one better with the big screens playing the music vids over the dance floor.

i think you're thinking about jeff dunham who came at the end of may and that was an AWESOME show. check out his christmas special dvd - that's what he performed here basically. ron white's been here twice i think but i haven't seen him.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Yea it was club rodeo i was thinkin about...
I heard that charlie's bulls were getting beaten and basically tortured so they would be mad and perform better at club rodeo...

Is the C-T rodeo still going?

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
OH and i know about jeff dunham he is a funny guy, but i could have sworn it was rodney carrinton... Owell im probably wrong...

Tex... Bring it...
Nobody fights the naked man... Remeber that..

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts