Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Til Rust Do Us Part

When Buster Mitchell's girlfriend walked out on him, he went back to the love of his life and decided to make it legal with her, instead.
Mitchell, 28, went to the county courthouse in Knoxville, Tenn., and started filling out the marriage license application. He listed his fiancee's birthplace as Detroit, her father as "Henry Ford" and her blood type as "10-W-40" before the clerk stopped him -- Mitchell was trying to get a license to marry his car, a '66 Ford Mustang GT.
"Why can't we do the good ol' boy thing and marry our cars and trucks?" he lamented later. He plans to try again elsewhere.
bride-groom-2-weddingcars.jpg

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
My cars get all of my time and money as is. Might as well marry em I guess.

bobf100

If you have any stamina, Brutus is hell on wheels for 20 yards or so, then its time for a nap!

If you aren't that fast then it's time for pork chops for old Brutus

I discovered cars and women at the same time............I haven't had a dime in my pocket since!
Sounds like an epidemic!

But at least eventually the cars get PAID FOR.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
So, if you marry your car or truck, can you then get a life insurance policy on them? That woulda been nice for me. Oh wait though, mine was a smoker! That woulda made the rate pretty high!!

Ford Truck Articles