Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The site will be down June 11

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
The website will be shut down on at 12:00AM on June 11, (night of the 10th). Our website is being transferred to a new server. Any changes to files during the date of June 11 are likely to be lost (changes=posts) in the transfer.

Sorry for the downtime, but the server will be an upgrade from what we are currently using, so that's a plus.

Thanks for hangin in there with us, and the results should be a good one.

Ryan

no it won't. i'm too fragile for the potential loss of the site. work around it and keep me happy. i get pissed, i get mean.
this could get uglier than hillary finding monica under the desk. or paris having to go back to jail, the skank.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
sorry carl. If nothing else, I'd love to let the site be part of a media circus if you throw the kind of fit you say you do. No such thing as bad publicity for the site. ;)

Ryan

wise ass...

we'll get it fixed.. i got my best guy on it.

techsupport.jpg

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Could we do one thing? Could we set a flag on the threads we write in so that if we post in a thread we'd be subscribed to it? Make it easier to find where we've been talking........

Gunner

Actually, you go to EDIT OPTIONS, and scroll down to this line:
Default Thread Subscription Mode
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread. Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification
Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:
then use the pull down menu and select "Instant Email Notification"

That will get you the notifications you desire!

Last edited:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Quick suggestion-

When you make announcements like this one would it be better to put them in the "Site Announcements" section instead of the "Suggestions and Site support section"?

You see this is a suggestion and placed in the suggestions forum.

Just busting on you Ryan. I've been behaving too long. You guys are doing a great job! Keep it up. :)

Ford Truck Articles