Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Dentsdes we find for sale - post them here

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

I emailed this one asking for a price, this was his response;

asking $20,000 for the truck, it is all original

Kalbones Speed Shop and Off-Road
2593 Mulch Landing Rd.
Virginia Beach, Va. 23453
Ph# (757) 368-3726
Web: www.kalbonesspeedshop.com

Dang.....people are getting money aggressive....there's no way. $8k maybe compared to what else is out there on ebay and such.

Crew cab

Check out this crew cab
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/2025505382.html

3ma3p93lf5Q15Z25S0aap25200b2686801471.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Not bad...but a buddy of mine on a local site, has a '79 CC that was restored, then lifted and put on 44's for the same money.

The economy must be recovering, but I don't think enough to be able to support that price, yet.

The economy is not recovering......housing market and our deficit is dictating that at the moment and with the whole fiasco surrounding foreclosures, it may be a little while.

Stocks are doing good, but that never tells the story of our economy...it's unemployment and deficit.

Like you said, not enough to support 10k+ for that yet.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^I didn't really think the economy was recovering, but the price of these trucks seem to be increasing the last 6 or so months...so somebody somewhere thinks the economy is doing better. Or...maybe it's because winter is coming, winter months always command higher prices for trucks.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^I didn't really think the economy was recovering, but the price of these trucks seem to be increasing the last 6 or so months...so somebody somewhere thinks the economy is doing better. Or...maybe it's because winter is coming, winter months always command higher prices for trucks.

I think a lot of people are hoping......I think a lot of people this year are throwing vehicles out there not HAVING TO HAVE THE CASH FOR IT, but hoping someone will be out there to buy it for the price. If it sells, great. If it doesn't, great.

Anyone who's anyone knows economy is not doing better.......just ask every 10th neighbor out there around the entire country cause when you knock on their door, they'll be there....cause they're not at work.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts