Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Dentsdes we find for sale - post them here

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ummm...that's about a 1500-2000 truck maybe.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh *gasp*

nnooooooooo!!!!! thats the truck i have been lookin for!!!!! all except the tranny, but crap! even the right price. anyone driving to michigan from seattle anytime soon? lol

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Just remembered my buddy has a 79 f250 4x4 with a 400 and 4 speed. He told me 1600 for it. It has dual tanks, motor has been rebuilt 2 or 3 years ago and runs great. It has the tipical rust over the wheel wells, not sure if its rusted anywhere else but if anybodys seriously interested Ill get him to take some pics of it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts