Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Dentsdes we find for sale - post them here

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I wouldn't pay $400 for one but that's just my opinion :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I wouldn't pay $400 for one but that's just my opinion :)

No doubt...I wouldn't either. And I think if I were to go to a sport style wheel, I'd go with something from Grant. But you know some guys out there go wild for NOS stuff especially the rarer the better.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yeah I have a grant wheel in my mustang with woodgrain and I think that only cost like $100 or maybe even less. If I had a steering wheel I could sell for $400 I would sell it LOL. It is amazing what people will spend on some items.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
WOW...that is pretty sweet...don't find original owner rides like that too often.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Nice looking truck

LEB Paul

I like Broncos
I've only ever seen one of these, so I don't know how to verify if they're real or not...but here are two sports wheels on ebay right now. The last one I saw ended up selling for $400+:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/78-7...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/78-7...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

My Bronco came with this style, don't know if it's original or not. Well it's certainly not original to THIS body (i swapped it out because it had a good tilt column and nice wheel), but it came with the original body.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...thanks Scott. I haven't seen many crews, so I didn't know...but figured it would be something like that.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That looks fun!

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
May need to be de-80's, and the rear u-bolts shortened, but other than that looks like a fun piece.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^

Ford Truck Articles