Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Started on the Interior

primetime

sawmill slave
Somebodies been busy. Looks good Cliff. I like those wheels. They turned out nice.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Well got a lot done in 2 days. Finished spray bombing the frame and leaf springs. Dropped the rear 2 inches with lowering shackles. You can't really tell it but once the bed is on.... Think i should drop the font 2 inches?

Here is the pictures.

100_3580-500.jpg

100_3581-500.jpg

100_3582-500.jpg

100_3583-500.jpg

primetime

sawmill slave
I think I figured out why your truck wasn`t running right Cliff. Your neighborhood is infested with way to many vermin infested brands.smilieneenar

Of course you should drop the front 2". And then get some 275/60s. It`d look pretty *****in.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I think I figured out why your truck wasn`t running right Cliff. Your neighborhood is infested with way to many vermin infested brands.smilieneenar

Of course you should drop the front 2". And then get some 275/60s. It`d look pretty *****in.

That is the size I have all the way around. That multi colored Dak is my sons truck. Dropping it will be easy but I will need to do a little suspension work and get some new camber adjusters.

Last edited:

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Again, look at how much difference new rims and tires make. Looks really really good Cliff!! And I can totally see the 2 inch drop on the back. You got to be proud of the work you've done, I am :)

This time I didn't do it my sons did. So they get all the credit. I can't wait to get the bed on the truck. I might do a little light sanding and throw some primer over the blue paint.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I think anything will help in the short term.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Or you just have a mental disorder like the rest of us :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That's a better way of looking at it!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
It's does make me feel better!