Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

smoked headlights anyone???

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I don't like them tho. Personally I have I think all those bright light and Euro custom stuff is good for is testing baseball bats .Which I did to a guy tailgating me one. nite. BAt held up fine. I'll do it again to .

That's awesome :rofl2:

crzybil87

C.R.A.Z.Y.B.I.L.L
I dont thik I'll ever tailgate you I like my truck without any bat marks hahaha

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
either you can go muscle look or full tuner (ricer)

euro lights also calls for a lowering kit and 20's rims

1995-ford-0011-1.jpg

100_21221.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Im down with the headlights, HID are nice to have, yea annoying, but id put em on anything I had if I wanted to. Tail lights are a bit to ricy for me, I like stock tinted. These headlights look good, donno what yall are talkin bout. I ordered tinted but they came clear.
IMG_1175.jpg

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
becuase they look good on a modded truck.. not a stock one ;)

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Im down with the headlights, HID are nice to have, yea annoying, but id put em on anything I had if I wanted to. Tail lights are a bit to ricy for me, I like stock tinted. These headlights look good, donno what yall are talkin bout. I ordered tinted but they came clear.
IMG_1175.jpg

Your truck also isn't purple LOL

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
IF you do the HIDs get the lenses you posted, your stock lenses will do nothing but blind oncoming vehicles because of their design... Also, you'll probably only have low beam as I've yet to see an inexpensive dual beam HID...

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
My truck really isnt modded, just wheels and tires, and a hood. Everything else is pritty stock.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts