Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

smoked headlights anyone???

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
im truley thinking bout getting these....

Smoked Headlights-Ebay
hldp-f15092-sm+bldp-f15092-sm+cldp-f15092-sm-s.jpg

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
i almost got some on my 94 reg cab as a matter of fact it was the same tail light and 3rd brk light set and very similar headlights but mine were a lil darker, id say go for it

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Smoked=ghey. Blinding headlights=ghey. Purple+flare=ghey. Are you trying to tell us something, Chris? Sorry man, but all those things just say rice and poser to me.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I'd rather see you buy a Chevy then put that crap on your truck honestly LOL. It's a truck not a Honda civic.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
IMO, the euro tail lights look gay. Don't like HID's on these trucks either...

I will say that a tint on all of the stock lights is acceptable.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I honestly don't like the look of smoked stuff on your truck,with that color.If your truck was a White,Black,or Gray,it might be okay.But the smoked and purple doesn't look right to me.

crzybil87

C.R.A.Z.Y.B.I.L.L
Yea im with Ben on this one, all that crap is cool but it screams tuner and spivic sorry bud

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Rice Rice Rice Rice :p get a fart can muffler while your at it :D

its your truck do what you want. personally i like em but im also an 18yr old kid so of course im gonna like em. but hey its your truck no one else has to like it just you.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Neighbor has them in his truck.He travels allot and said he is taking them off. He Has got hasseled more by cops . They want to check dot numbers . And even if OK they always find some way to make money ..

They may look OK On a 2 wd low rider . Just *** in any other

I don't like them tho. Personally I have I think all those bright light and Euro custom stuff is good for is testing baseball bats .Which I did to a guy tailgating me one. nite. BAt held up fine. I'll do it again to .

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts