Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Site banner

I will contact you as soon as my next check comes in. And yes, I do want them. I am a firm believer in supporting the guy who supports FTF!

Even IF the banner is crooked...

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Wow... Glad to hear the banner is so offensive if it 'bothers' people and it needs to be 'ignored' since it's such an eyesore.

I personally thought the fixed page width was very nice, but too much complaining went on. Members demanded arbitrarily that it was 'better' when it 'fills up the whole screen.' Made it easier to design around with fixed with and looks more professional in my opinion. Oh well - the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Ryan

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Again.......

Hey now I didn't mean to start anything here, I just noticed the right oval was lower then the left, and in case someone with the power had not yet noticed it they could address it.

If that is the way it is supposed to be then cool, shows you how much I even look at it if you guys are saying it has ALWAYS been like that.

Thank you for the answer.
:beer:

Come on, R... someone as cool as you has to take some ribbing now and then so the rest of us can be on your level ;)

It looks fine... I told you that. Honestly never noticed the issue til it was brought up.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
I always thought it was a misalignment due to the furom software. I have run into that issue on other furoms I set up. If it is ment to be like that then it is Ok with me.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts