Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Seat belts

I have black/Dark blue lap belts

I have a black drivers side shoulder belt. I may even have the hardware.

The exposed part of the belt is sun faded, but it functions and retracts fine.

All I really want is a center arm rest with CUP HOLDERS!

What color is your bench and is it in nice shape?

I have 60/40 seats out of a 2000 F150. It has the fold down center console, even have some brackets that I made that will use your existing seat holes. Just have to drill four new ones for the middle. Grey in color.

I'm looking to go back to a stock bench. I still have my original one, but it needs to be recovered.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
What color is your bench and is it in nice shape?

I have 60/40 seats out of a 2000 F150. It has the fold down center console, even have some brackets that I made that will use your existing seat holes. Just have to drill four new ones for the middle. Grey in color.

I'm looking to go back to a stock bench. I still have my original one, but it needs to be recovered.

It's in good condition, but the original cover is separating on the driver's side on the seat and the back. But otherwise it is like new. No fades or anything. It is brown and tan.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'll send you a PM...don't want to hijack the thread.

Holy hell...another FSB member crawling out of the wood work. Good to see you and a thread just wouldn't be a thread if it weren't threadjacked on FTF.

Fellro

Staff member
I stand corrected, all my belts are black. The standard cab units are retracted at the top, while the extended cab truck has a retractor on the floor, and the upper point is just the top anchor. I have pics, but have to get them uploaded, not taking the time tonight.

73FordF100

Georgia Chapter member
Georgia
I stand corrected, all my belts are black. The standard cab units are retracted at the top, while the extended cab truck has a retractor on the floor, and the upper point is just the top anchor. I have pics, but have to get them uploaded, not taking the time tonight.

Ok good I would rather have black anyways. I need the ones for the single cab. Also what kinda shape are they in? Thanks.

Fellro

Staff member
They are hardcore faded, but nothing a little spray dye wouldn't fix. I'll get some pics up sometime soon.

Fellro

Staff member
floor anchor regular cab

040.jpg

upper anchor and retractor, regular cab

041.jpg

lower anchor, super cab

042.jpg

upper post anchor, super cab

043.jpg

Last edited:

Fellro

Staff member
I don't think so, just faded. I will have to double check to be sure.

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
They are easy enough to dye to the color you are looking for...black...I would be more concerned as to their condition and the retractors, the super cab retractors won't be an easy set up to install, you will need to re-inforce 3 pts. ...both floor mounting pts. and the upper mounting pont or it will all go with you into the steering wheel when you lock'em up...did some research into my options w/ the same issue in my ctrew cab build..my 77 crew had front shoulder retacotrs, the better replacement crew cab ...a 74 has no shoulder belts so I had shoulder belts installed from a conventional cab for the rear seat passengers and the front seat passenger/driver have the set up from a 77-79 crew...cut sections of 'b' and 'c' pillars to install, just drilled out welds and installed from factory seams to headliner and about 4" below seat belt retractors...never had to touch outside of truck...but rear window will have to be removed...easy to do... and factory covers can be used.... you can see that I did both in the second pic
2ducnix.jpg

2u9jy9e.jpg

Last edited:

Have you got the plastic covers for the upper retractor in the super cab ?

Fellro

Staff member
There is no upper retractor, only an anchor point. They are still there. One is shown in the pictures.

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
**edit* edit***

some wrong info in prior post of mine...sorry...

They are easy enough to dye to the color you are looking for...black...I would be more concerned as to their condition and the retractors, the super cab retractors won't be an easy set up to install, you will need to re-inforce 2 pts + a set up for the s/c retractor, my 1st post was/is misleading, I was thinking newer style seat belt set up when I originally typed the info. ... a floor mounting pt. and the upper mounting point or it will all go with you into the steering wheel when you lock'em up...did some research into my options w/ the same issue in my crew cab build..my 77 crew had front shoulder retractors, the better replacement crew cab ...a 74 has no shoulder belts so I had shoulder belts installed from a conventional cab for the rear seat passengers and the front seat passenger/driver have the set up from a 77-79 crew...cut sections of 'b' and 'c' pillars to install, just drilled out welds and installed from factory seams to headliner and about 4" below seat belt retractors...never had to touch outside of truck...but rear window will have to be removed...easy to do... and factory covers can be used.... you can see that I did both in the second pic
2ducnix.jpg

2u9jy9e.jpg

fellro/roger
I believe he is looking for the covers in pic, middle rt. side
21zon4.jpg

Fellro

Staff member
The one I have is nothing like that... it is a 79... might have the plastic panel, but red, the pass side may likely be damaged from the idiot pushing the truck around with a skid loader fork.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts