Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Roll Call

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hey I'm from Killadelphia Pistolvania. What's up?
You sure your not closer to me. U sound/spell like half the kids in my local school district. I fit right in there.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
welcome to the chapter!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome to all the new guys.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
hello all Mike upstate Ny North Tonawanda to be exact , just stopping since i joined yesterday

about friggin' time. where the hell is the better half joining us??? she doesn't get a pass 'cause you joined.

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
hi ya'll I'm Melissa from upstate NY North Tonawanda, just dropped by joined last night and if anyone is wondering yes me and Mike are husband just ask snowbunny,lennycarl, about us lol.

don't ask me.............he bought cool presents and did TWINS...I can only say, Mikes the man.
I pale in comparison. I could't knock Tony up. He wants me to....but I'm shooting blanks. Sorry T.

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
lol well Carl on Friday I will find out when I am having the sonagram but I will be able to hear the heart beat though lol, and I already know Mike is the man lol,I will let you know more about what they say when I go to the Dr's ok.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
carl just seen this when i got home from work. thanks for the kudos, and yes i buy gifts , and can easily make kids, i thinks the sundaes help a lot , a few here know what i mean. if you don't ask me and we can move the conversation to the lounge, (young kids you know) , but may help encourage the teen element lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts