Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Road noise

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
hey im trying to get rid of some of my road noise problems and i wanna seal my cab with that dynamat crap. OR something cheaper/ better.

This next days off (starting monday) i wanna remove my seats, center console and rear seat, pull out the carpet and insulate my cab. Clean my carpet, stuff like that.

Just curious if there where nay other products out there that are better than dynamat.

Also. Door seals, cheap and where to get them, anyone know?

All i want to hear in my cab after this is my exhuast and my stereo. before i start modding the stereo i wanna get rid of my annoying rattles and wind noises etc.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
dynamat fatmat...
There is all sorts of stuff...
Look through a site like crutchfield to get an idea......
Hope you have several days off, thats not a one day job, probably take everybit of 2 days if not more.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
i dot have several days off. 4 or 5 at a time. i have 4 this time i believe

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
any idea how many sq ft i need?

seems like there was a thread a few months back with pictures and everything about doing this. someone did the inside of their door panels. i want to say they used something cheaper from home depot.

EDIT: that's not a lot of help, but someone on here might remember it, and have a guess of what to search for

Ford Truck Articles