Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Project thread - E4OD Shift Kit

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Thats good to know, but that site isnt always right. They have been wrong an a few things. But its not happening so oh well.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Skand, have you verified lower temps with the shift kit?
Not yet. Last night I was dealing with a check engine light after installing that electrical connector... It was throwing codes for the intake air temp, egr, and some other weird stuff... So I removed it and the codes never came back... GRRR

Anyways, I'll keep ya'll posted with updates.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Thats wierd. My check engine light never came on. Hummm. Maybe recheck your wires. Im sure you have the right ones and I was the one that told you lol.

Read your own damned post again eco. You asked why it was important to have firm PART THROTTLE shifts, and that I DO NOT know. But I'd have to be a complete moron to not know why I put this kit in my truck. Let's assume for a moment that I DID order the kit without knowing what it does, the BOX and INSTRUCTION booklet have tons of writing about the benefits of using the kit. If I had known that your little "why is that useful?" question was a LOADED question I would have answered it a bit differently. I thought you really didn't know why and wanted to learn, and I wasn't about to offer a technical explanation if I don't TRUTHFULLY have one; I'm not about to go misguiding you and/or other members on this site.

What I'm really pissed off about is that you asked a loaded question like that because you were trying to make me look stupid. This is what you do, and this why I dislike you. You make yourself feel better at the cost of making others feel worse, and that's very selfish and rude.

Keep it up and you'll find that you'll get booted from this site REAL fast. FTF doesn't deal with banning its members in the same fashion that other sites do, but they WILL ban you if you interfere with the friendly atmosphere that this site is known for. Everybody is friends with one another on this website and that's what makes it BETTER than the others. If you can't get along with myself or the other members then you're not welcome here. And trust me, I speak for many people when I say that.

Skan, you over analyze big time.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I have to say it is getting pretty damn tiring with eco always trying to throw a wrench into whatever Chris posts about. Constantly.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I could have said more, but I wasn't interested in a debate.

Are YOU interested in a debate?
If it means resolving our differences, yes I am. Like Ryan said, you're constantly trying to throw a wrench in the works when I'm posting. Why?! What have I ever done to you except CALL YOU OUT when you're being a jerk?

....seem's to me, his "questioning" tend's to be on the ILL-Logical side of knowledge, since his proclamation of that LIME_Green Weeeenie he has broadcast'd to all here ! ! ? ? ! ! .......For SOMEONE with all that knowledge of into the bracket/race/hod-rodding and all should know WHY / the use of a Shift kit and all.........:slap: ........but, just my 0.02 worth of thinking i guess........LOLOL.....

mr. Charles

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
ahhh eco was always like that.. nobody knows why.. maybe he is mad becuase his van isnt running and everyones else trucks are running...

just my 0.0002 cents ;)

ACarbone624

I Love My Ford Truck!
....seem's to me, his "questioning" tend's to be on the ILL-Logical side of knowledge, since his proclamation of that LIME_Green Weeeenie he has broadcast'd to all here ! ! ? ? ! ! .......For SOMEONE with all that knowledge of into the bracket/race/hod-rodding and all should know WHY / the use of a Shift kit and all.........:slap: ........but, just my 0.02 worth of thinking i guess........LOLOL.....

mr. Charles

Good one Mr Charles!

For SOMEONE with all that knowledge of into the bracket/race/hod-rodding and all should know WHY / the use of a Shift kit and all.........:slap:

FYI, there is a difference between asking something because I don't know the answer and asking something to see if the recipient of the question knows the answer...I was doing that latter and that should be obvious if you were to read the posts and pay attention to their order.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
there is a difference between asking something because I don't know the answer and asking something to see if the recipient of the question knows the answer...I was doing that latter
So like I said, you were asking a loaded question, hoping I wouldn't know so you could make me look stupid... Pretty immature if you ask me.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
make exhuast fumes /tire smoke not war people!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts