Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post up your Big Bronco Pics!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ok, folks, UTfball68 got me to come by here ages ago to be a contributor and I am just now am getting around to posting pictures. Those who may know me from other sites will remember the original Greystreak92... and what happened to her. The rest, well, this is the current project and I'm taking my sweet time with it simply because I lack enough time to do it and everything ELSE that taxes my time.More in the gallery.

Looks great man...good to see you over here. We're lucky to have you here.

I officially want a bronco, just so i can do that to it

Go buy one...it's just that simple.

I officially want a bronco, just so i can do that to it

When you end up with one, let me know. I have all of the dimensions and measurements recorded from when I modified that top. I also have the materials list.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That top is really cool greystreak

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
New Wheels, New Bronk also.
Been jumpin this in the back yard for a few weeks now, supposed to steal lift off it for my 88, tho im havin funn beatin the piss outta it
IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

My 88 With Outlaw 2's and AR Bajas
IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

Hey Y'all,

Here are a few pictures of my 1996 "OJ" special with 366000 miles on it. This is the day I picked it up.

Bronco2_sm.jpg

This is after new tires, engine, transmission, rebuilt rear and much more...

DSC02936.jpg

DSC02930.jpg

Ok here are a few more...

DSC02923.jpg

New engine on the stand...

DSC02975.jpg

Picture of the new engine installed...

DSC03099.jpg

Old cracked head...

DSC02972.jpg

New 1350 / 1 ton driveshaft...
DSC03001.jpg

New 32 x 11.5 x 15 Geolander A/T...

IMAG0034.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sweet man...always love the Broncos. So, how many OJ jokes do you get on a daily basis?

I have only had it since April and when I first got it everyone had to say something. Hell even the gate guard had to make a crack.

I'm not posting pictures of mine until this winter when it all starts to come together, then I will join in on the fun.Till then some really nice Broncos, really you sold the copper one, WOW. Kick your self.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Nice trucks Justin. I like how you installed that switch panel too.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Got some poser pics of the bronc out on the beach...gotta get em on the camera.

Justin, very sweet looking Broncos. I'd love to get my hands on a 92-96 set up similarly to one of yours and DD it.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Oh yea, She Keeps Goin, 300 bucks, smoked trans, 1st and reverse, wheels like a champ
Image10302010142810.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts