Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
Hi guys! Been a while. Gorgeous trucks everyone. Just wow. They're something I'd be proud to drive every day.

I gave my ole' girl a 2'' butt lift to give her a nice aggresive rake. I love the new stance. Now when I'm hauling a heavy load she has a nice almost even stance. A really heavy load will make her sit level!

Pictures don't really capture the new stance very well. I wonder why?

ChubbyF-1503.jpg

CleanTruck6.jpg

CleanTruck2.jpg

Here's what my truck looked like before without the lift and hauling a heavy load. (Yes, those wood chippings were heavy - they were wet!)

100_1843.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^I've ALWAYS loved that truck. Dunno what it is about it, cuz I don't like sb flares and I'm not 2wd kinda guy...but something about it makes that one of my favorite gen 9's I've ever seen.

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
^^^I've ALWAYS loved that truck. Dunno what it is about it, cuz I don't like sb flares and I'm not 2wd kinda guy...but something about it makes that one of my favorite gen 9's I've ever seen.

Thanks a lot Ben. Means a lot to me buddy. You already know how I feel about your trucks.

smilieFordlogo

BTW,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bma5lBtJBc

If you're bored!

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok

FordBoy86

Kentucky Chapter member
Been out of the F150 scene for a while but just got back in it again with a 1995 ediie Bauer edition F150 extended cab 4x4 with 5.8L and 112,000 miles. I wanted to see if anyone could tell me what this color is. Ive seen very few trucks with this color and never seen one just like mine with the brown on the bottom and a lond bed extended cab. Sorry for the bad picture it was raining outside.
truck.jpg

My leveled 95 Flareside 150

She only cost about 1200 bucks, so I had a little extra to spend on goodies... Did a little rocker repair, then installed a Jeff's Bronco graveyard 2 inch leveling kit (longer coils, new shocks) along with Monroe heavy duty coil over shocks for the rear. Next week she'll have new sneakers (BF Goodrich A/T's, maybe 32/11.50's). I know she's a bit low in the rear, will probably do an AAL in the near future.....

I havn't had the time to load the pics to P.Bucket, so the pics are in my gallery.....

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Nice truck 1asterisk. Your gallery gives you the img code to post just like photobucket does if you want to post pics.

This way everyone can see your truck:
Passenger_side.jpg

Thank you sir! learn sumting everyday.....

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Leveled 95 Flareside

large_beach.jpg

32/11.50 BFG A/T's next, and possibly the AAL. Wasnt crazy about the Flareside at first, but like the fact the fiberglass bed wont rust out- and how much I got her for. This was a test run on the outer beach today, to see how the leveling kit worked out. Also- she originally came with the light green lower section, but I didnt like the look. When I had the rocker panels repaired, I had the lower section painted to match the interior.

CHRGD

94 F150 4X4 Shortbed
94 Shortbed 4X4, Bought her for $1750. So far I put in a reman'd P/S box. I also got a bed my buddy found, same color and all. I just need to get it on now. 154,000 mi.

001-11.jpg

Ford Truck Articles