Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Politics forum

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
You won't be able to see it until you get added to the list. That is why this thread is here. We only want the people who want to have access to be able to see it. That's why you have to send the PM. :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ah, okay. I cant see it still, PM sent though. :)

Yeah I wondered if that was gonna be a problem when I saw it...if it's 'in' the lounge, and it's open to anyone...how are folks under 18 gonna see it? But the folks that rund this site are waaaaaaay smarter than me when it comes to this here computer stuff...so I'll let them handle it.

Yeah I wondered if that was gonna be a problem when I saw it...if it's 'in' the lounge, and it's open to anyone...how are folks under 18 gonna see it? But the folks that rund this site are waaaaaaay smarter than me when it comes to this here computer stuff...so I'll let them handle it.

Yeah, with my vBulletin its not incredibly difficult to create subforums, and even easier to assign permissions. The lounge being the parent forum will lead to some predicaments.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
You will have access when an admin adds you. None of the mods or supermods have the power. We just compile the list and have them do the work. Should be soon.

You will have access when an admin adds you. None of the mods or supermods have the power. We just compile the list and have them do the work. Should be soon.

I have access now but I cant see it from the front end of the site. I have to either use a link that goes directly to P&C or click on a thread in the 'new posts' list that goes there. :)

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Because of the way the forum is configured, as a sub-forum in the lounge, those without Lounge access (Under 18 Crowd) will not be able to see the forum in the "Forums List". You can click on the below link for access or access it through the new posts or new threads option. We will work to see if we can correct the issue.

POLITICAL FORUM

Because of the way the forum is configured, as a sub-forum in the lounge, those without Lounge access (Under 18 Crowd) will not be able to see the forum in the "Forums List". You can click on the below link for access or access it through the new posts or new threads option. We will work to see if we can correct the issue.

POLITICAL FORUM

Thanks man, I already took care of it by placing a link in my bookmarks toolbar last night (I'm on Firefox) to the P&C.

Great for the other guys though, I Hope this alleviates confusion. :)

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
ahhh I see your that kinda guy. Hit the end button to go to the last post on the page and not read through them all...

I know your kind cause I am one them also...:)

I'll get you access.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Is there or was there a game plan up front for this change or was this a spur of the moment matter?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts