Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Official TN Craigslist and Ebay thread!

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
I dont know about others, but I live in Memphis. I see 'em like that all the time. Its not that funny to me because I see what kind of brakes they have. Im not sure the stock brakes were ment to stop that kind of weight.

me too!!!! its hilarious. and you know they probably get out after bein in a wreck and are like MY RIMS AND PAINTJOB!!!! oh well at least my system and drugs in the trunk are safe.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Aww yeeeeeaaaaa boooiiiiiii....got dat taxi cab up in dis place....

Donk-Cab.jpg

lol.The other day I saw a "Blue's Clues" Cutlass by my school.I couldn't help but laugh.Sky blue with big ol rims on it,and a picture of Blue and paw prints all over the car.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I dont know about others, but I live in Memphis. I see 'em like that all the time. Its not that funny to me because I see what kind of brakes they have. Im not sure the stock brakes were ment to stop that kind of weight.

Don't seem many of them around here, but you do in some parts of Knoxville.

Aww yeeeeeaaaaa boooiiiiiii....got dat taxi cab up in dis place....

Donk-Cab.jpg

lol.The other day I saw a "Blue's Clues" Cutlass by my school.I couldn't help but laugh.Sky blue with big ol rims on it,and a picture of Blue and paw prints all over the car.

That car has more chrome than a semi...:rolling laugh:

We need a picture of the Blues Clues car to! :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
me too!!!! its hilarious. and you know they probably get out after bein in a wreck and are like MY RIMS AND PAINTJOB!!!! oh well at least my system and drugs in the trunk are safe.

Haha...what's even worse in my area are the wiggers that try to be 'hard'...but they just seem to be 15* off.

Don't seem many of them around here, but you do in some parts of Knoxville.

That would be the guys on the football team...hahahaha

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That 77 looks pretty decent especially for 800. That Bronco on the other hand...makes me feel better about what I paid for mine.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
That 77 looks pretty decent especially for 800. That Bronco on the other hand...makes me feel better about what I paid for mine.

Yeah, if I had the cash I'd look into that 77. Only problem is, there ain't no title with it..

Dad sold a 78 Bronco for like $1000 in '02. But it had been taken care of. YelloThumbUp

Instead of lowering that suburban, they could have just bought a station wagon and saved themselves some time. They might have even found one with wood grain side panels

Suburbans are cooler :p

Is this not a crazy price also?

1981 Ford F-250 4x4 3/4 Ton 302V8 4-speed - $1800

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/1392207539.html

3n53m63p65Pe5S65Rd99pee9721ee5e001749.jpg
3mf3o53l25Qd5P65S599p73e51ed4683911ef.jpg

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts