Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New to the forum, looks like a nice place!

I just wanted to say hello. I am a lifelong Ford owner, having owned 12 Fords and I am now on my third Ford truck.

DSC_067440.jpg

DSC_0680240.jpg

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
HEY FREEKY!!!!!! i know you from some of the other forums. and your just up in Antioch aint ya??? just up the road from me. ya aughta join the TN chapter here.

oh and ya passed your first test... posting pics!!

Thanks guys! How long has this site been around?

And yes NFLFreak, I live right next to Priest Lake. I have seen you on F150online.com and ford-trucks.com. Why are you selling the white truck?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Welcome! Great looking truck!

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Thanks guys! How long has this site been around?

And yes NFLFreak, I live right next to Priest Lake. I have seen you on F150online.com and ford-trucks.com. Why are you selling the white truck?

the sites been around since early 2007 like January 07 if im not mistaken. and we're selling the white truck cause the lil misses needs a car thats good on gas cause we live on Sam Ridley Pkwy. and she works at the the CiCis just down the road and they are transferring her to the one on Dickerson Rd. for a manager position.

Welcome Freeky!!!! Geeze-o-pete you've got a suhweet truck!!!

To answer your question, we've been here for a tic over three years. Suffice it to say the founders and charter members of FTF are all refugees from that other site.

Thanks! I wonder why I haven't found this site before now.

And NFLFreak, I understand that. My son is wanting an F150 now. He wants a 2004+ FX4 Flareside. I am not having any luck finding one under $16k.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Thanks! I wonder why I haven't found this site before now.

And NFLFreak, I understand that. My son is wanting an F150 now. He wants a 2004+ FX4 Flareside. I am not having any luck finding one under $16k.

there was one down at Smyrna Automotive Group just off highway 41 (murfreesboro rd). it was an 06 F150 Flareside FX4 5.4L 3v. like 50k miles.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Suffice it to say the founders and charter members of FTF are all refugees from that other site.

That is another thing that makes this place better. There was a bunch of familiar people here when I got here so it did not feel like I was just starting over.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts