Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

my truck made me PROUD

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
so me and dan went up billings yesterday and cruised. Got on it a few times up that way just ****in around.

on the way back about 40 miles from sheridan. i was running low on gas so we stop in this little pow-tonk town called lodge grass Montana. where 85 octane was 2.18 a gallon. ****...you know

Got about 15 bucks in gas. We put out, 2 way stop intersection. I goose the **** out of it. Get her completly sideways both tires burning. sliding. Dry concrete burning up the street.

Put a smile on my face ear to ear.

On a side note. my dual tanks full to the tune of 34 gallons all together. Made it from my house to sheridan (105 miles) From sheridan to billings (124 miles) Plus the 30+ miles of driving around billings. plus that 7 gallons on the way back. so abolut 520 miles yesterday on 41 gals.

that averages out to what,
12 mpg. LOL. Doesnt help that i was hard on it.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hahaha i do they same with my truck...ill just drive lightly then randomly pound on the gas and make her go sideways...puts a smile on my face

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
What kinda truck you got A_G?

Sounds like you have fun with it, thats for sure...smiliegitrdone

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
96 f150 supacab xlt 302 aod
IMG_0012.jpg

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Glad she made you proud...tearin it up with a truck always puts a big S#!T eatin grin on my face too.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
heading to pickup dan now, then we are going to casper, maybe ill have it on video now...

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
well went down to casper. they shut down the interstate back to sheridan, now dan is here iwth me in gillette, have a good time bullshitting....

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts