Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Mini Meet

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yeah Raleigh could work

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Raleigh looks a little better for me. But Greensboro isn't much further.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
And 5 gallons more in gas!!!

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
uhm.... WELL.... either way this is around 8-9 hours away, 1k miles round trip, thats alot for me to make. i might be able to do this later in the year, right now with my lack of work, all my money is going towards my engine build, nothing left over right now.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
It's about the same for me too Chris, a little over 8 hours.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Later in the year is fine for me too. I don't have a/c in my truck so the cooler weather could be good for that kind of trip.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That's cool. I'm sure we'll figure out something. No rush. Not like it has to happen tomorrow or anything.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
yep. hope we all can get something figured out.. and ya know if we catch Brad at the right time of the year he might be able to make it out there also. him and Bonnie go to NC since Randy lives out there...

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That would be cool. The more people to go the better.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Hey...I flew 2000 miles to meet Sean :D

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yup! And they won't even go the extra 50 miles to make it a little closer for me! :rofl2: Maybe your job will send you back this way again some day Duncan and we can go back to that brewery. Was a pretty good place

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Yup! And they won't even go the extra 50 miles to make it a little closer for me! :rofl2: Maybe your job will send you back this way again some day Duncan and we can go back to that brewery. Was a pretty good place

Possibly...and that was a pretty good place!..I think the next place I will be going will be Virginia, not sure when though.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts