Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Measurement

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Thanks Chris I had to go back to the junkyard and trade in my mirrors for a different set. The drivers mirror was pitted real bad. So while there I got the measurements.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I think so or at least hoping. I had to have a liver biopsy so that put out of commission for a couple of days,the sleep study is for my sleep apnea to make changes to my c pap machine.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
oh, that's more involving than I thought when I heard about your health a while back. I'm glad you are getting the proper care needed Cliff! have to take care of our selves too.

I won't tell you about all the other test I had to have done in the last month. Seems when you are a cancer survivor they get nervous when they can't find out what is wrong.

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
I won't tell you about all the other test I had to have done in the last month. Seems when you are a cancer survivor they get nervous when they can't find out what is wrong.

yes, our neighbor, who is a horse vet, is also a survivor. He told us that diet, sleep and stress are the 3 things to watch. Your truck is good therapy!

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
yes, our neighbor, who is a horse vet, is also a survivor. He told us that diet, sleep and stress are the 3 things to watch. Your truck is good therapy!

in being that your to busy working on it to eat bad stuff, to tired at the end of the day to stay up late, and, well.... no stress working on removing that rusted bolt, right!! :)

You're right about my truck being therapy. I am glad I have it,cause it sure has kept me going.

Ton van der Sluijs

official Lucas dealer
Yeah, you're rightsmilieIagree smiliewhathesaid
I do run an engineering works and when I have bring stuff to customers, I take the truck; it makes me feel relaxed and it's a safe, comfortable place, were no one can reach you.:)

best regards Ton

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts