Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Measurement

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I need door measurements so I can put my new mirrors on.

100_3559.jpg

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Anyone? I forgot to take my tape measure with me when i pulled the mirrors off.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
That's such a rip! Forgot you had that cover charge:(
There has to be a picture out there, someone's done it before.

There are plenty of pictures but it's hard to gauge because they are not close enough.

Ton van der Sluijs

official Lucas dealer
Hey Roy..
Do I understand that you do sell parts secondhand? If so, what will it cost if you send one over to me? My righthandmirror has a broken bracket which is mounted deep in the door.

Best regards Ton

Hey Roy..
Do I understand that you do sell parts secondhand? If so, what will it cost if you send one over to me? My righthandmirror has a broken bracket which is mounted deep in the door.

Best regards Ton

Hi Ton:wavey: no, sorry I don't sell parts, just trying to help Cliff with his mirrors. I go to the wreckers quite often, so I'll get the measurements for him, unless someone beats me to it :)

cheers!
Roy

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Then there is no guessing with both a picture and a tape measure!

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
They are blue prints of the body with all the measurements. I use then to design vinyl does and graphics. You use the prints to lay out all the stripes and images on to see how it will look.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
They are blue prints of the body with all the measurements. I use then to design vinyl does and graphics. You use the prints to lay out all the stripes and images on to see how it will look.

That makes it easier for you. What a great program.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts