Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Intellistick

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
That RAWKS. Where's Beach?? I bet he'd REALLY be interested in this thing!

Storm

I know $500 bucks that can go to something else.. Oil isn't that dang important.. Nothing a oil change and lab run won't cure!

Sounds like another useless item you truly don't need..

Now if they only invented a device that was so simple.. It's say "TODD YOUR GOING TO BLOW THE ENGINE.. STOP.. TODD STOP NOW!.. TODD DONT DO THAT! YOUR GOING TO BLOW TODD.."

I'd buy a dozen of them LMAO smilietease smilietease smilietease smilietease

Sounds like a toy for the guy who has too much money to blow on his vehicle... Oh Todd! I think it is calling you.

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Wow.... way cool!!!!

Great video as well.... and I already own a Windows Mobile device/phone.

The $500 seems awfully steep... and I will just continue to change my oil every 5,000 miles and send every-other one to Blackstone Labs... and use my Racor oil by-pass filter. From a sales & marketing perspective, I think the price should be around $100 - $200 (cost of a by-pass oil filter set-up)... as it appears the user must buy or already have a Bluetooth phone to receive the signals!!!!

Where I see this as being a real benefit is for those guys that use a by-pass filter and believe that they can go 10,000 to 25,000 on an oil change with some high-dollar synthetic oil (Amsoil guys... are you listening)?

Many newer cars have an oil quality sensor that some how computes (based on oil quality) when to change it and it is not necessarily based on mileage (or so I think). I would like to learn more about this new dipstick and what parameters are set for it... as I assume a gas motor specs are different than a diesel motors??

This may need a call to this company at some point and see what they say.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
i saw this infomercial about a product that you pour in your oil to fill all those little inperfection in the engine..

For one they say its made out of cermics....isnt that abrasive.

second...it look like they took a ceramic plate...and grounded down into a dust and then added to something thick...

3rd it looked like Jizz....

4th 54.99...i cant jizz in my oil for free..thank you very much...

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
sorry ....i screwed up...i mean can.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
sorry ....i screwed up...i mean can.
Yeah, I knew that, but I have to dish it out when it's so easy. :p

Don't take offense, you WILL be teased when on this forum. :) It's all just fun and games. If I or anyone else, like Tom, say something that really irritates you or ticks you off, just send us a PM. We'll appologize and let you know we were teasin' and we will stay away from whatever subject is too sore. :) We act like a$$'s, but we're just havin' some fun.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Did someone here mention hippie? 'peace' Be prepared for all hell to break loose, Todd. Skan gets a little testy about that title...
See Chris, even BRAD knows who I'm talkin' 'bout! :p

Only a hippie would come up with a name like Skandocious.smilietease

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts