Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Howdy From Hawaii!!!

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
So I had a WONDERFUL end to my day yesterday. Some azzclown decided to break into my truck while I was at work, in the parking lot, at the hospital, On AN ARMY BASE, in broad daylight. The sad part is that nothing was stolen, and my front drivers window is shattered.

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
I completely agree. There was a camera near my truck, so I was hoping that maybe the turd head got caught on the tape. Talked to the Hospital PD, and found out the camera has been broke for months.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
So I had a WONDERFUL end to my day yesterday. Some azzclown decided to break into my truck while I was at work, in the parking lot, at the hospital, On AN ARMY BASE, in broad daylight. The sad part is that nothing was stolen, and my front drivers window is shattered.
I share your pain here... Several months back someone broke my passenger roll down and skipped the expensive stereo, expensive flashlight, misc other gizmos... For what? A damned box of Armor All products :headbang:

DSC01493Custom.jpg

This was in the back seat. They smashed it HARD!
DSC01496Custom.jpg

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
My window is spidered like that, but still standing. All the doors were still locked, and rear slider hadn't been messed with. The only annoying thing is that I can't see out the window!

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Hey Everyone. Figured I would drop a new line on an old thread rather than start a new one. Hope everyone is doing good. I've been pretty busy since I checked into my new unit here in NC. Been set up for (4) different deployments since 01Dec2009, and still waiting on word for the last one. Things are going good here, Angel lives with me now (That's another story...LOL) and we are doing great. Hope all of you are doing good. If you are in the Jacksonville area, or will be, let me know and we will see about getting together. Talk to you guys later.

Doc

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Hey Everyone. Figured I would drop a new line on an old thread rather than start a new one. Hope everyone is doing good. I've been pretty busy since I checked into my new unit here in NC. Been set up for (4) different deployments since 01Dec2009, and still waiting on word for the last one. Things are going good here, Angel lives with me now (That's another story...LOL) and we are doing great. Hope all of you are doing good. If you are in the Jacksonville area, or will be, let me know and we will see about getting together. Talk to you guys later.

Doc

hey Doc glad to hear your doing good. been wondering where ya been.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome to FTF .

I had a friend stationed there IN NC at one time.

The thing about islands is you can only drive so far . Motors dont like water. LOL

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
hey Doc glad to hear your doing good. been wondering where ya been.

To say the least Chris, it's been busy. Finally getting my pay straightened out, so I should be getting about 3K on top of my regular check, which is really gonna help out. Now if these guys would just hurry up and deploy me, I would be happy....LOL

Ford Truck Articles