Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Here I am! ?

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
He certainly thinks he is...in truth he is terrified that if he makes me mad ima drive down there and whoop his arse in front of his girlyfriend and make him look bad :nutkick:

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Skan! I like the fan it's quieter than the 16", and doesn't have to stay on but about a minute or two at a time. It's old and I think it will need a new motor before long. When the 16" went out I was about 12 miles from home and I am glad I used that 50amp circuit breaker instead of a fuse. It kept resetting every few minutes, sure saved me a lot of fuses. I just ran home with the A/C on and those two 10" A/C fans kept the engine cool by themselves. I'm glad I over engineered the system.

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Skan! I like the fan it's quieter than the 16", and doesn't have to stay on but about a minute or two at a time. It's old and I think it will need a new motor before long. When the 16" went out I was about 12 miles from home and I am glad I used that 50amp circuit breaker instead of a fuse. It kept resetting every few minutes, sure saved me a lot of fuses. I just ran home with the A/C on and those two 10" A/C fans kept the engine cool by themselves. I'm glad I over engineered the system.
Hmmm maybe I'll look into upgrading. So wait,, the 16" was from a 3.8L Taurus and the 22" is from a 3.8L Thunderbird?

And by the way, can you repost the pictures of your setup. I wanna see it again.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
No! the 16 was from ebay (procomp brand), the 22 was from a tbird about 86 V8. Yes Sir Captian, as soon as I can I will be posting the conv. here for everyone.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
FRANKENFORD, you need to get a plexiglass hood so everybody can see that flashy motor paint job you got.

hahahaha im not sure i would be able to find a plexiglass hood for my rig although that would be awesome!

Chris made a lot of the sig pics around here. He even slightly modified a few more that he is not taking credit for.

For instance mine...I made it from three pictures and added the text, but he blended the edges of the three separate pictures together. There were odd lines before.

Oh...and welcome aboard. You have some serious catching up to as far as your post count and Chris'.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Hey! Skan do we have our own personal gallery, or do we have to use the member one?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Not sure what you mean by that... You have a gallery attached to your account name and you can upload all the albums and pics that you want. I've only got a couple pictures of my truck in there and I use Photobucket for the rest of it all.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I still got some there too(photobucket). I can't get my pictures back from the other place you know, ft............... I'm about to hit the sack it's 1am here. Thanks for everything Bud. Robert.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
just off the wall question. was eco the dude from oklahoma. went on to fte to find out but my "extra" name got banned.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
slman! Thanks, sorry I missed your post I was farting around the site checking out all the chris worshipping. Oh I feel sick!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Hey, I missed your thread when I 'tossed my browser cookies' earlier. Welcome to the site. I think you're going to enjoy the place! Stick around...

And if you have any problems with Chris, report to... Oh - he's on here the most anyway. Just deal with him. :p

Ryan

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Thanks, Ryan. I can take care of myself IE Chris. It's been fun so far.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Thank you ! snapon. I'm just checking in here every now and then this morning, so don't think I'm being rude not getting back with y'all right away. Working on my album,signature, etc...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts