Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Here I am! ?

radialarm

Clown of Death!
:suspicious: I,ve been trying to get on here all day. I just tried again and it worked. Guess y'all will be tired of me soon enough. I'm gonna be a post ho like somebody else y'all know.
I was looking for a lot of y'all at the other place and couldn't find anybody, and everyone over there where real quiet about y'alls absence. So, I did some digging and found one of Skans old posts and e-mailed him, tada! Y'all have him to blame.'postwhore' :bowdown:

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I never did get that second e-mail they were talking about. When can I make my signature and stuff?

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
And about time too- we were warned about you. :rofl:

Naw- welcome aboard! :wavey:

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Thanks Man! I try and be kind for the first few posts.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
I never did get that second e-mail they were talking about. When can I make my signature and stuff?

Should be able to make your sig. No restrictions that i know of.

Welcome to the nut house.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Skan! how do I get me one of those "Skan man special signatures" y'all got. I think I remember you helping those guys at the otherplace with em.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yup I'm the sig guy :D Give me a few pics of your truck that you'd like me to use in the sig, plus specs, and maybe a theme to use. Hobbies, favorite designs/colors, etc.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Thanks, black hat! I'll work on it tonight after y'all are asleep.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I sold my truck I got a 75 Datsun pickup now, Just kidding! been thinking of a way to work that in all day. I'll get you some pics and stuff before long. Thanks.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I'm still drivin the same 95, it's got 290something thousand miles on it, still don't use any oil, still gets about 12MPG, and the headliner started to sag the other day Grrrr! I'll be a Ford man till I die.

Yup I'm the sig guy :D Give me a few pics of your truck that you'd like me to use in the sig, plus specs, and maybe a theme to use. Hobbies, favorite designs/colors, etc.

I didnt know you did that chris! :D

My sig sucks (I dont have PS installed), can you make one perhaps?

Oh, and welcome to the forum man. :):wavey:

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Glad you stumbled on over from the "other site"!

What have you been up too all this time man?

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Well! let's see this is post #9. I've got get 8608 to catch Skan. That's 9X.... Hey I gotta post something like 7 or 8 hundred posts a day to.. AW! forget about it.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Starving to death! I'm a house plumber and they ain't sellin no houses. Been doing anything I can to keep the bills paid and a roof over our heads. (even workin on...This is killin me foreign cars.) There I said it it's true. Oh! the shame..

Whoa chris, I didnt know you made all of those! Thats some mad skills right there. YelloThumbUp, I am so interested. PM me, or I will PM you... lol.

Damn, TheRoadVirus' truck looks so familiar. I saw one that looked exactly like it in the parking lot of SaveMart today. So weird, lol.

Ford Truck Articles