Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Here I am! ?

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I'm going to type this real quiet like. Is ECO on this forum?

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
WELCOME ABOARD TO THE CRAZY SHIP! about time you made it over hear! and yes im still crazy about grabber green!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
He was here for a while... He actually behaved himself a lot of the time, but he's a stubborn dude and it got him in trouble sometimes.... He finally had an argument with someone and got fed up, said he was outta here.... Haven't seen him since.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Thanks, Frankenford. Has ECO ever got that super van running yet, Skan.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
When he took off he had just gotten it running, but not driving. The engine (supposedly) was running tip top but the drivetrain wasn't complete, if I'm remembering correctly...

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
LMFAO Skank i had never seen the sig pic for Eco

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome aboard! apparently you know chris (sorry)! LOL

Oh and BTW where is my new sig, christopher!!!!???

HAHA j/k j/k

He does good work so its worth the LONG wait!

HAHA j/k j/k again! LOL

radialarm

Clown of Death!
FRANKENFORD, you need to get a plexiglass hood so everybody can see that flashy motor paint job you got.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
I make up for not having a sig pic made by chris by simply having a better looking truck to put in mine smilietease

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Yes, unfortunatly. He helped me with a few things when I was changing to an efan setup on my truck. Mine still looks better than his though. Skan that 16" ebay main fan burned out last spring. froze up and burned the wires on it up, but didn't hurt my HD harness I made.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yes, unfortunatly. He helped me with a few things when I was changing to an efan setup on my truck. Mine still looks better than his though. Skan that 16" ebay main fan burned out last spring. froze up and burned the wires on it up, but didn't hurt my HD harness I made.
Dayum. So whatchu running now?

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
You censored my other post just so you could say that and i couldnt refute it!

lol
Radial (say whats your name anyways) In case you didnt notice some things never change! Friendly bantering sure is one of them (emphasis of the FRIENDLY compared to the old place ):suspicious:

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I got a big fan off a Tbird. things about 22". I think it was an 86 Tbird.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Friendly bantering? No... Your face REALLY is ugly!!! Almost as ugly as your truck... Are they competing for an ugly contest?

smilietease

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
They were trying but lost out, they just couldnt compete with your mud spattered rust heap ...your truck was almost as bad smiliestirthepot

radialarm

Clown of Death!
You know Godblessmud! Skan is in a position of power and has a big advantage over all of us. God help us!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts