Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello! every one.

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
i travel all over this part of the state..... be glad i didn't see that second one before you did or it wldn't'a been there. especially since i was needing a new motor for the bullet and $350 wld have been a great price for a 460 and most of the rest of the right stuff to put it in front of my c6.

that's a GORGEOUS blue on your angel. do you know who painted it? i think my ugly truck used to be some variation of that color back in the day. i found the color i want on bullet someday at a car and motorcycle show like a month ago... it's on a chevy but once i get it off my camera i'll post it up.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
i travel all over this part of the state..... be glad i didn't see that second one before you did or it wldn't'a been there. especially since i was needing a new motor for the bullet and $350 wld have been a great price for a 460 and most of the rest of the right stuff to put it in front of my c6.

that's a GORGEOUS blue on your angel. do you know who painted it? i think my ugly truck used to be some variation of that color back in the day. i found the color i want on bullet someday at a car and motorcycle show like a month ago... it's on a chevy but once i get it off my camera i'll post it up.

Thanks every one again.. It was painted by a friend of a guy I worked with.
The color is Ford Brilliant blue..

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
it's a gorgeous color either way. i wanted to do silver with blue interior but then i realized that i don't want to run around being a cowboys fan forever. if i ever get around to paint i think i'm going high metallic silver with that deep gunmetal grey and black on the interior. does your friend work at a shop in the area or just freelance?

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
it's a gorgeous color either way. i wanted to do silver with blue interior but then i realized that i don't want to run around being a cowboys fan forever. if i ever get around to paint i think i'm going high metallic silver with that deep gunmetal grey and black on the interior. does your friend work at a shop in the area or just freelance?

He has his own shop and his prices when I had it painted by him was very good.
Of course I did a lot of the prep work my self, he goes by the name goose and I had the air brush work done by Toons ink and if you want some out of this world pinstriping I know a guy named Itchy that is awesome.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Good looking trucks! Welcome aboard!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Welcome to the site. Nice truck. Your blue looks very similar to mine.

IMG_0549.jpg

Beauty of a truck Buck.. If your is Brilliant Ford blue then it is the same color..
My next truck I want it blacked out, but great 250, And thank you for the welcome.
By the way is that a short bed?

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Nope not a Shortbed. The pic kinda makes it look that way though doesn't it. I don't think it's a Ford color. I'm not exactly sure what it goes with. All I know is I liked it on my brothers truck and my buddy (the bodyman) picked something out that resembled it from his paint book. I think it's an 06 Metallic Paint, but not Ford.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts