Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Happy Birthday Mr Fixit

Hey Everybody.......It's Mrfixit's Birthday Today!!!!BdayBigGrin bigdance bigdance bigdance BdayBigGrin

Dang.... NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!
seems like I just had one of these...
Nothing to see here, move along...

Oh, all right... THANK YOU, one and all.

Nothing really planned, per se. Too many things going on to plan around. I will go out with my son
for lunch, and that's about it. Family left the house this morning without even so much as a well-wishing, so they'll get theirs later *sniff* lol

I hope EVERYONE has a great day!!!

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
That probably means that they have a big surprise for you later today that they did not want to give away. Hope you have a great day!BdayBigGrin

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
So Tom, what was it like to actually see the birth of Jesus? Was the stable done up nice? What about the manger, was it like we always see in the big Christmas productions?
:rofl:

:post pics:

Wheres the pics of the strippers and midgets?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Happy b-day tom!

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Happy birthday Tom :beer:
bigdance

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
HAPPY B-DAY Ya' Old Fart!! Fart= Father's Against Radical Teenagers.

I'm awaiting answers to the following as well (especially the pictures part :) ):
So Tom, what was it like to actually see the birth of Jesus? Was the stable done up nice? What about the manger, was it like we always see in the big Christmas productions?
:rofl:

:post pics:

Wheres the pics of the strippers and midgets?

join the old sob club. happy b'day

Goose, it was YOUR turn.... I can't help it if you were polishing the silver that night!!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts