Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Happy Birthday Brian

Just take the dumb card...

mumble mumble gripe gripe...

**mental note; tell Josh his truck ain't a 56....

I am laughing Tom. I had to pick on you though.

I wouldn't know the differences even if one ran over my big toe. Usually I'm doing good to get in the right DECADE.
Oh well I gotta go verify that my OTHER buddy REALLY has a '32... OH It's on a cavalier chassis.... so HE's out too

I only know some of them. I can generally get in the correct decade if I can see the front. The beds on old fords looke alike for years. The tailgate and fenders are the same from 53-72. The bedsides are the same, but they moved the fender holes up about 3" after 56.

It's hard to even THINK of his being year-specific anyway, since he has so much "NEW" stuff on there; from the exhaust to the Cadillac Tilt steering wheel... as well as the drop knuckles, etc... wouldn't surprise me if EVERYTHING has been shopped or chopped on that.

At least you still got the big hole in the filler neck so you can pour additives in quickly without spilling it or holding the dingfrappin' flap open...

I had an oil bath Air Cleaner on my '65 inline 6, lol... kept it too.... worked just fine for ten years. only one or two fires lol.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts