Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Guess What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Blade

Backwoods boy

THATS RIGHT! OLIVER BOONE IS OUT OF SCHOOL!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Time for a road trip Olliellama. But you're out because the school year is over, right? Not because they got sick of ya?

Blade

Backwoods boy
Time for a road trip Olliellama. But you're out because the school year is over, right? Not because they got sick of ya?

yup school year is over......... gonna have to get some pics off of my friends.... had a crazy time on the bus. Water bottles, shaving cream, and lip stick make for a good time

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Tomorrow is my last day. I haven't done anything in school for the last three days cept take care of the animals.It's boring the heck out of me.Highlight of my week would have to be the fact that for the last two days we(the Ag department) have been kicked out of the parking lot for "loitering" before school hours.Tomorrow will be day 3.lol.

Oh,and for the last two years,Someone has flown flags from their truck at the end of the school year,and the neighbors complain,and the truck color starts out green,but then it turns to brown and beige,and I get called into Discipline and have to prove to them that my truck is inoperable.That didn't happen this year!I'm waiting for it to happen tomorrow.

For the next three weeks I have break,and then on the 28th I start College.Woo Hoo!!!

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
From a fresh collge grad, still wet behind the ears, lemme tell ya...enjoy absolutely everything from now until you start putting n those 40 hour weeks. It may seem like it sucks now, but once those 40 hour weeks start, you no longer weeks off at a time just because it's a Holdiay, you no longer just put 180 days of work in, you get to do what you're told when you're told and how you're told. Way worse than high school or college could ever be. Given, if you enjoy your job it's better...but working 8-5 is way worse than school from 8-230.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
From a fresh collge grad, still wet behind the ears, lemme tell ya...enjoy absolutely everything from now until you start putting n those 40 hour weeks. It may seem like it sucks now, but once those 40 hour weeks start, you no longer weeks off at a time just because it's a Holdiay, you no longer just put 180 days of work in, you get to do what you're told when you're told and how you're told. Way worse than high school or college could ever be. Given, if you enjoy your job it's better...but working 8-5 is way worse than school from 8-230.

Oh I know man. Life is really easy right now,and i'm enjoying every minute of it while it's easy. I actually don't mind workin, but i'm sure it'll be different after a few years of the same thing over and over. It's always good to be happy at your job, but with the way things are right now, i'll take whatever job I can get and make the best of it.Every other weekend or so I help a family friend by shoveling horse manure from the stalls,and most people would hate the job,but I don't complain because it's money towards my next Ranger.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
My daughter has one more half day, then sunday she's off to Thailand for three weeks with her mom.

Ford Truck Articles