Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

General Dentside Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
kinda sorta off topic, if it causes to much problems move it or delete it....
has any one seen or know of a dentside van for sale? all links or what evs can go straight to my pm box if you may to keep this post some what clean, im looking for a strong runner that i can use as a work van

good vans are hard to find...

and Ben, if you wanna keep this on pickups only, lemme know and I'll move these posts.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
and Ben, if you wanna keep this on pickups only, lemme know and I'll move these posts.

Nope...don't worry about it...my intentions of this thread was kinda like the no rules chit chat...but just for the dent side guys...because we understand each other...haha. And if a little tech gets in the way...no biggie.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
because i like dentsides, but any econoline will do dandy id just prefer a dent

Fair enough...can't fault you there...only place I could think to look is ebay

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey Ben ya think the guy that did that black van is the one responsible for the broncos interior?

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA...I dunno, I never clicked on it until just now, I just saw they were listed. But yeah, crushed velvet FTW.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You know what they say...if the van's a rockin...Tony is by himself again.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
HAHAHA, till he passes out!

AHAHAHHA

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Didn't want to clutter up the for sale thread with this. Ben you replied that you would have to cut the cross member for the headers to fit. Is this because they are for a 2wd? I would rather buy the right part for the truck and have a bolt on type rather than cutting up the truck to make it fit, but the price is tempting.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah...I didn't really get into the specifics with Dave, so I really dunno what all is involved...but he said there would probably be a minimum of cross member grinding, possibly bent tubes, etc. So they'd be a greeeeeeat header for a 2wd...but was too much for my liking for the Bronco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles