Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

General Dentside Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm still waffling though, I'd like to get my A/C working someday...so any recommendations on a 12V compressor?

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
So...anybody have any winter plans for their Dent?

I figure once I get home and have a paycheck, Red deserves a complete front end rebuild. She'll get a new set of rubber too. She'll probably get a nice interior refreshening...the carpet is absolutely terrible.

I figure the Bronco could stand to get a gear swap to 4.56's. I also plan on swapping out the current 4" lift with 6" springs all the way around. She'll also need some rear window help too.

Given, this is based that I'll have a pay check coming in.

The inside floor of mine is getting sanded and sealed.Hopefully with sound deadening something.
Then new preformed carpet.
This too , depends on the income at the time.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Not much here except Parked also. I will probably work on saving up for some new chrome and fix a few bugs that have popped up after the first winter of driving, but nothing major. I'd also like to figure out what I can do to have an aux. fuel tank since I have a dual tank bed.

Not much here except Parked also. I will probably work on saving up for some new chrome and fix a few bugs that have popped up after the first winter of driving, but nothing major.

I hope you can move your bed in from the driveway too. I can see the head board in your picture., Did the wife make you sleep out there with your truck ?:rofl:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I'd slip up underneath the trunk and drain it dry while your sitting at a stop like..
you be all like " look at the drunk bastard!" I;d be like "Thank YoOOuoOOOoUuoOoooUoo BRUP! oh god.."

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'd slip up underneath the trunk and drain it dry while your sitting at a stop like..
you be all like " look at the drunk bastard!" I;d be like "Thank YoOOuoOOOoUuoOoooUoo BRUP! oh god.."

Thanks for that necessary contribution.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I will be driving mine through the winter and maybe do some simple things to it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Quick question...how do you tighten the gear selector on the column of these trucks?

Is the gearshift round pin hole oblong ?

NO

Is the lever really sloppy ?

YES

Is the Coil spring that pushes against the lever still there ?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well Dennis, you answered the only questions I could answer. But judging on how it feels vs. others I've had, I'd say no. So then I need to replace that spring. Next question...how do I gain access to it?

Pull steering wheel
Pull TS switch
Pop the round pin out and remove lever

The Spring should hit you in the eye.

This is all I can find right now.

I deleted a bunch of stuff from photobucket due to theft and moving them over to webshots

76-774wdAT.jpg

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thank ya sir...didn't realize it would be that simple to get to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts