Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF site icon

I mentioned this to Scott and Doc during out last meeting, and I am finally able to offer my services to create a site icon for FTF. I've downloaded a program called Easy Icon Maker. I've played around a bit with the T-shirt design and came up with these --

icon1.gif
icon2.gif

I think the standard icon is 16x16 and 8-bit color, which is what the above pics are based on. So... if the admins like either of the above two, I can make an icon for FTF, or any changes you'd like to see I will do and repost, or if you want to download Easy Icon Maker for yourself go for it.

Whatever site you are using to host FTF should have instructions on a site icon. There is probably a setting somewhere for an .ico file for the whole forum, I would guess.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
jeff, I looked into this and couldn't figure out how to get it in the correct image format... looks like you may be the missing link. keep this current and we'll try to get something done.

Ryan

i say just use any of my pics... the tractor up the porch would sum it up well.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
It's the church of the Rattlecan Mind. That's why it's so small.

a police officer in a small town stopped Todd while he was speeding down Main Street. "Officer," the man began, "I can explain.""No explanation needed!" snapped the officer. "I'm going to let you cool your heels in jail until the chief gets back."
"But, officer, I have to tell you something." The man tried again.
"Just keep quiet! You're going to jail and I'm noti nterested in what you have to say!" the officer barked.
A few hours later the officer looked in on Todd and said, "Lucky for you that the chief is at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he gets back."
"Don't count on it," answered Todd, wearily. "I'm
the groom."

Ford Truck Articles