Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF Ownership Change - Please Read

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Brutal 'digital image corruption'. What an ironic place for the image to stop.

Ryan

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
They brought Randy and I in on it to try to keep him in line, at least slow down the ban hammer a bit... ;)

I got to do my first spammer ban the other day though... I would have had to move it to the lounge if I hadn't saved you all from spending massive amount of money on "her" hobbies... :guns:

She looked poor and couldn't afford clothes to cover herself up though....we should have taken pity.

:D

Fellro

Staff member
Things to remember now that Duncan is in charge.

1. He can read your PMs
2. He can read your rep
3. He will use this against you

You are actually assuming he can push the right buttons to do that... [confused]

I would be more worried about Randy being able to figure it out, but then just tease Duncan with it... ;)

As for me, it might make interesting reading, if I really cared... Not that concerned about that kind of thing either, I don't spend that much time looking over my shoulder, so let the mutiny begin! :suspicious:

smilietease

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Brutal 'digital image corruption'. What an ironic place for the image to stop.

Ryan
Is that what we are calling naked Duncan 4wheeler trip pics now?

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
All $$$$$$$$ aside, thanks to Brad, Ryan and Scott for putting this together. I think Roger, Randy and Duncan are the perfect Tres Hombres for the task.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
You just made the list Ryan

:p

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Here comes the metric system.... :D

I've commingled SI and our system on Duncan and he doesn't react in the least. Absolutely no fun at all, in fact, I'd bet that he also knows both systems. :D

Hey Duncan, using the US measures system, what is the unit of mass. Not force but rather, mass? It's slimy and gross, lol!

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I've commingled SI and our system on Duncan and he doesn't react in the least. Absolutely no fun at all, in fact, I'd bet that he also knows both systems. :D

Hey Duncan, using the US measures system, what is the unit of mass. Not force but rather, mass? It's slimy and gross, lol!

I got paid to eat one once.....It came right back up. :D

Fellro

Staff member
Maybe that's where the slang term term for a lot came from?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts