Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF Ownership Change - Please Read

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
We considered selling FTF to a professional outfit that manages multiple online forums. However, we felt more comfortable in passing FTF on to a group that has the same passion for the site as we did when we started it in 2007. This is why we chose not to monetarily gain, as a demonstration of faith in the new owners, and additionally to show that we care about the roots of the website – the members. No one better knows what drives membership than regular members themselves. We believe FTF is in very capable hands.

Im actually glad yall didnt go with the sale route. The biggest reason I enjoy coming here is the small amount & sometimes lack of banner ads on the site. Everytime I've seen sites sell themselfs off to managing corporations like that the first thing they do is add 15000000000 ads all over the place. not only does it bog my computers down trying to load all those banners at once BEFORE the actual posts. But just makes it annoying to try and read/scroll through them all just to get read a post. After those managing corps get a hold of the site they don't care about the members that are there and just use it to make money by posting those banners.

Scott, Brad and Ryan....thanks for showing the initiative to start this "project" that very much turned into an extended family of sorts.

Duncan, Randy, and Roger..best of luck guys...I suspect the joint is in capable hands.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
This is quite the surprise. I'd like to personally thank Brad, Scott and Ryan for the site they've created. It's created refuge for some of us, but more importantly, the family atmosphere has done wonders for me over the years. Not only has this place grown my love and passion for these trucks, but I've vented, whined, complained and been guided on some major life decisions on this forum. I've made actual real life friends that I've shared beers with, and know others that I could call at 3am to get help when I'm stumped wrenching. With all that said, thanks guys, to a lot of folks, this place is more than just a Q&A board.

To Duncan, Roger and Randy, I wish you luck and know you'll keep the board kicking.

rambler

New Shoes......
just saw this,, been very busy with work and travel and not on here as much as I like, but one of the few "boards" I go to.. thanks to the previous team for all the work you did, and good luck to the new owners.....

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
This is quite the surprise. I'd like to personally thank Brad, Scott and Ryan for the site they've created. It's created refuge for some of us, but more importantly, the family atmosphere has done wonders for me over the years. Not only has this place grown my love and passion for these trucks, but I've vented, whined, complained and been guided on some major life decisions on this forum. I've made actual real life friends that I've shared beers with, and know others that I could call at 3am to get help when I'm stumped wrenching. With all that said, thanks guys, to a lot of folks, this place is more than just a Q&A board.

To Duncan, Roger and Randy, I wish you luck and know you'll keep the board kicking.

You can call me at 3 AM anytime, Ben. BR549...........:D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You can call me at 3 AM anytime, Ben. BR549...........:D

Some 3am calls are tech calls...some of the calls are nothing but heavy breathing.

Some 3am calls are tech calls...some of the calls are nothing but heavy breathing.

That wasn't me.....it was burner phone....but wasn't me

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
In an effort to come across as less brash, Duncan has decided to make his username all lowercase.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
In an effort to come across as less brash, Duncan has decided to make his username all lowercase.

See....positive change :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
It sounds like some kind of OCD condition.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts