Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Front wheel noise

yesterday, the brake pedal started feeling funny, it pulsated, and if pushed hard it would kinda release and catch again. At first I thought master cylinder. Then on the way home from work this morning, there was a rubbing sound, and like a clicking sound. This is on a 94 f150 4x4. As for the pulsating, the rotors were not warped earlier and I have not stopped very hard recently. When I got home this morning, I jacked up the wheel, (front drivers side) Spun it, it spun freely and quietly. I tried to move the wheel side to side to check the bearing and it too was solid. What should I check on next. I just got the truck last fall, I like it, but it is being a problem child right now!

blacksnapon

Staff member
Was it a rapid pulsation (almost like a buzz) or slower and changing with ground speed?

well, what ever it was, it is gone now. Maybe it was a chunk of ice stuck on the outer edge of the rotor? Thanks anyway, I have had quite a few problems with the truck and I am little hypersensitive to any little problem. I hope I have caught up with all the problems for a while.

Ford Truck Articles