Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ford truck site?.. I'm there!

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Hey everybody, Chris won't shut up and leave me alone until I joined so here I am! :slap:

I drive a '90 F150 302 5 speed.. 2wd. She's pretty much my mustang that I wasn't allowed to get two years ago. Ended up being a smarter decision in the long run and I still love her just as much if not more than a mustang. :)

Some pics..

1111zw2.jpg

22222oy2.jpg

33333333333hr7.jpg

Right now she's pretty mild. A set of longtubes and an MSD ignition is it for mods. Either a set of GT40s or AFR 165s depending on cashflow in the near future. New intake/cam/gears also in the works. Cams probably going to wait til I pass emissions and don't have to worry about it for another 2 years. God damn emissions.

Interior wise it has a nice grant gt steering wheel, a pillar pod with oil psi/coolant temp (autometer phantoms) soon to be a nice hurst shifter for my 5 speed. Also a new alpine deck/two 12" subs/some shitty ass aftermarket speakers soon to be replaced with some new alpines.

It's also getting a mild lowering, some sway bars, new shoes..

Anyways, howdy!

One last pic - a shitty one of me,
img000003aa4.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yeah it's true, I'm recruiting new people to add to our arsenal of wise guys. Mostly from the 'other site', as is the case with this guy.

Ryan is a young punk like me with a bad attitude so be sure to give him even more crap than you give me (wait... is that possible?)

Welcome to the gang Ryan.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Welcome to the site "Earl". ROFLMAO Is that like from "My Name is Earl" Ryan?? If so, I think that's the first shot at him!!

welcome..TRV

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Ryan aka Earl, O'Rattlecan is one of the 3 administrators on this site (along with slmann (Scott), and Blue Goose (Brad)), and his name is ALSO Ryan. Ryan's a youngin' too, 20 years-old I believe. Pay your respect to Scott and Brad but Ryan's a punk so don't listen to what he says :rofl: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
6L PWR, aka Todd, is best known for the 2006 6.0L PSD that he exploded at the track by pushing it past its limits and not know what he was doing :rofl2:

Be sure to give him a REALLY hard time about this.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Chris is the introduction guy tonight. ??????????????????????
I introduced him to the site so I figured I was obligated to assimilate him to this crazy crowd. Sure wish I had someone to do it for me! Maybe I would have gotten out while I had that chance!! :rofl:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
6L PWR, aka Todd, is best known for the 2006 6.0L PSD that he exploded at the track by pushing it past its limits and not know what he was doing
I'll have you know that I KNEW EXACTLY what I was doing. It was the odd noise it started making that threw me. :rofl:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If you listen to that odd noise in slow-mo you'd hear that it was your turbo saying

"heeelllp meeeee!! heeelllp meee!!!

Ford Truck Articles