Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ford C-Max Energi

seen these on the interwebs, and I'm intrigued... Anyone had any experiences with 'em?

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
As of right now, the least reliable car sold in the US according to Consumer Reports (which I take with a grain of salt). We have some in the daily rental fleet. I like driving them, but it seems every time I turn around they're involved in another recall.

hmm, thanks for the info Polarbear, that is news to me, but like I said I don't know much about these. Figured since I'm already plugging in one vehicle, (the diesel), what's another, lol. Sounds like one needs a special hookup for 'em to charge tho. Probably be better served with a used Focus for a commuter. I take CR with a grain of salt too, they just don't seem to use things in the manner I do, lol.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Don't throw the Fusion Hybrid out of the conversation. That's a really, really nice driver.

And the new ... cough... cough... Prius is worth a look as well. I've never liked these cars, but the latest generation hit it right- comfy, quiet, and insanely economical.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Prius is for self centered tree hugging wannabe Liberal Birkenstock wearing hippie slackers.

That is all

:D

Prius is for self centered tree hugging wannabe Liberal Birkenstock wearing hippie slackers.

:D

That said, if I happened to win one on the Price is Right, I would drive the crap out of it, lol. Or trade it for a Subaru...

Fusion is a little rich for my blood, and I'm partial to hatchbacks with manuals.

blacksnapon

Staff member
I've worked on the hybrid version, not the plug in. Critter damage, rat ate through the EPAS wiring (electronic power assisted steering).

Ford Truck Articles