Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

February Truck of the Month

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Thanks Tyler I appreciate it.

Hey, way to go Ben - that truck is a natural for the front page.

Thanks Steve, it just kinda commands attention doesn't it. I really appreciate the TOTM honors, now everytime I open up FTF, I'll get a nice big ol' $#!T eatin grin on my face.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks Zach...I hope all you guys enjoy seeing that on the home page for the next month. Even cooler, is this is my Bday month...so thanks for the gift guys...haha.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks Karen...the way I see it, all dent sides should take precedence...haha. So if I had it my way, your truck would be TOTM in March.

Couldn't have happened to a better truck, Ben. Many congrats!

I, for one, think every ToTM should be a 6th gen. model ;)

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
Congrats Ben the only way my truck would make this is if they change it to RTOTM (rusty truck of the month)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks everyone...I appreciate the congrats and compliments. Trying to rep everyone, but I've met my max for 24 hours. But I'll get everyone eventually

2HI2CU

North Carolina Chapter member
NC
Way to go Ben....Ol Red is very deserving bud !! Way to rep us here in NC!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Way to go Ben....Ol Red is very deserving bud !! Way to rep us here in NC!!

Thanks man...I appreciate it. It's not like 2HI is anything to turn your nose up either...me and dad were actually talking about it the other day. Don't really remember what the conversation was about...but we were talking about Galloway's and Dad brought up your truck...and I told him I 'know' the owner...haha.

Congratulations Ben, That is one sweet truck.

Thanks man I appreciate it...I figured it was a nice follow up to yours...trying to keep the TOTM in the dentside family.

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
I really enjoyed having my truck as TOTM, my Dad thought it was really cool too, He loved the truck and He was happy to see it after all those years. I take care of it the best that I can and consider it to be an homage to my Dad.

2HI2CU

North Carolina Chapter member
NC
Thanks man...I appreciate it. It's not like 2HI is anything to turn your nose up either...me and dad were actually talking about it the other day. Don't really remember what the conversation was about...but we were talking about Galloway's and Dad brought up your truck...and I told him I 'know' the owner...haha.

Man ya should have come over and talked with me,unless you did then I probably remember you and your dad.
Were we(the wife and I) down there selling t-shirts then? Which remends me that whenever you get back this way you need to get up here,the wife is selling off all the t-shirts she had printed up to take to Galloway's for $5 each.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Man ya should have come over and talked with me,unless you did then I probably remember you and your dad.
Were we(the wife and I) down there selling t-shirts then? Which remends me that whenever you get back this way you need to get up here,the wife is selling off all the t-shirts she had printed up to take to Galloway's for $5 each.

Naw...I've never actually seen you with the truck. Me and Dad saw it once getting tires, another time (I think) getting lifted or more lift. And I wanna say it was there getting axle work or something done. I've also seen it a couple times sitting in back or behind the building. But yeah...I'll try and swing by over Spring break...and might try to weasel some more parts outta you...haha.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts